What's new

111 booked for Facebook posts against Kurien: reports

And those congresis who are defaming BJP?
well, they are not booked for these petty offences.
Why?

No idea mate.. Not defending Congress or BJP.. If you have an example, throw it up and we can discuss why someone was or was not booked.. But do remember, that Police acts in such cases only after a report is filed.. Not Suo Moto

Supreme Court has acquainted Mr Kurian...............Don't forget his Lawyer & Witnesses (Bjp Leaders & NSS Chairman)..........In Soviet India Political Parties doesn't decide the culprit .................Fir bee Mera Bharat Maham.........................

Supreme Court acquitted Kurian because of the witness statement by the NSS leader that Kurien was with him at that night.. Now there are people who helped Kurien came foreward and told the media that they were with Kurien at that time when he visited the girl.. I think what Sara Jospeh said will going to happen..

If the opposisation start to pressurise government over Suryanelli case, then Government will start investigation on Kiliroor case in which some of the opposisation leaders are involved. They both will come to an agreement and throw away both the cases stating that it was a conspiracy to defame leaders :D

Please check the news before comments..........................They were questioned for posting abuses against Mr Kurien..............Not arrested
Actually I don't care for this but PJ Kurien is already charged with rape case, and he is part of that bill.

I read the news. I have no problem with questioning for this, but the first question comes to my mind is the Police used by Congress for its purpose while other more serious crimes go un-noticed. Look at the swift action of police.

Are you saying that of all the FIRs and other crimes, so many people were working on this case is logical ?

That's my objection. As for crime, I am with you regarding action.

Jab kutte ki maut aati hai to vo shehar ki taraf bhagta hai

Same going on with congress.

Now its upto you to decide where they will take you if get one more chance.

Let me guess Mech ..y................riens house ?
@zaxcollix
Hey jackass, keep your ****-together :lol: .

Before you take your racist crap at me, you should really consider backing it up with facts over useless taunts meant to provoke. There is absolutely nothing new in your "revelation". I don't really like showing turds up in the limelight, i usually let them die out of neglect. But your'e a special case and i thought i'd make an exception.

And no, I don't think Kurien's interested in your mother, daughter OR your sister. Your'e safe.

Last edited by a moderator:
@zaxcollix
Hey jackass, keep your ****-together :lol: .

Before you take your racist crap at me, you should really consider backing it up with facts over useless taunts meant to provoke. There is absolutely nothing new in your "revelation". I don't really like showing turds up in the limelight, i usually let them die out of neglect. But your'e a special case and i thought i'd make an exception.

And no, I don't think Kurien's interested in your mother, daughter OR your sister. Your'e safe.

.....ya pimps who serve kurien's of this world would know their taste.

Last edited by a moderator:
PIN-WHYUNO.jpg

Police,why dont you catch those rapists who are roaming free?

No idea mate.. Not defending Congress or BJP.. If you have an example, throw it up and we can discuss why someone was or was not booked.. But do remember, that Police acts in such cases only after a report is filed.. Not Suo Moto

In such cases Police does not act on its own, these cyber laws are not yet settled in Indian law enforcement society/authorities. The meddling starts from Politicians, some sites (percieved to be anti Muslims like Hindu Unity)were banned by GOI at Man Mohan Singh's insistence. Strings are pulled from above. Same like CBI being meddled with. This the Indian pattern, always been.

Kerala is in the hands of two devils , LDF & UDF (commies & congis). Urgently need a third option.

Back
Top Bottom