What's new

111 Africans in Guangzhou test positive for COVID-19

Why no white , Latino or arabs or south east Asian bite , choke nurse and refuse quarantine during these period in China? But blacks only?

The Chinese do not purposely target any races but too many incident of these group misbehaviour in China despite their number are still far lower than amount of whites and North East/south Asian in China.

China need to have tougher law, shooting anybody infected with covid-19 on spot who refuse quarantine.

If China softens against crime, China will be like American ghettos. If you crackdown on those ghettos in US, African-Americans cry racism. Crime is very high in the US ghettos.

Why no white , Latino or arabs or south east Asian bite , choke nurse and refuse quarantine during these period in China? But blacks only?

The Chinese do not purposely target any races but too many incident of these group misbehaviour in China despite their number are still far lower than amount of whites and North East/south Asian in China.

China need to have tougher law, shooting anybody infected with covid-19 on spot who refuse quarantine.
Actually men due to circumstances can even become cannibals. So do you know the quote

Never judge a man until you walk in his shoes. Donuts know what he endured?. Still hitting a nurse is NOT an excuse

Actually men due to circumstances can even become cannibals. So do you know the quote

Never judge a man until you walk in his shoes. Donuts know what he endured?. Still hitting a nurse is NOT an excuse

Look, there is no excuse for the Nigerian who bit the nurse. His actions were criminal and he should be punished.

But why blanket discrimination against all Africans? That's the part that is ridiculously racist.

Look, there is no excuse for the Nigerian who bit the nurse. His actions were criminal and he should be punished.

But why blanket discrimination against all Africans? That's the part that is ridiculously racist.
Bro did you even once see me disagree about this individual?. I am with you.

But to punish a whole race of black people...come on. Please go back and read my post to understand.

We are on the same page

I hope we firmly apply our immigration law and deport illegal visa overstayers, no matter what race. The story of American decline is closely intertwined with how cities like Detroit and Baltimore went from world-beating manufacturing hubs to crime-ridden hellscapes, in which demographic shifts have normalized deviant and dysfunctional behavior like drugs, riots, segregation into ghettos, single-parent lifestyle, fake hair ('weaves') etc. Isn't that right @Hamartia Antidote @dbc ?

Let's hope Guangzhou can avoid the same fate.

The Asian-American explains white flight. "It is your fault for getting beat up by racist blacks" for being in the wrong neighborhood. Once they enter your neighborhood and you get bullied for being a different race, time for you to leave the neighborhood and if you enter back into what was once your neighborhood, "it is your fault" if you get beat up.

And when you send them to prison they rape other prisoners. So some 50 year old Chinese man who was caught stealing is going to be raped if sharing a cell with racists who have no regard for others.

China's future with diversity:

Oh man....I am disappointed with your thinking what of that person has mental health problems and doesnt understand. Should he be shot? What is that individual is your brother or father for mother.

Then why not call police and start legal proceeding against this ONE NIGERIAN???

SOme of you, especially the Asians on this thread who hate Africans are reallign showing it:

people like @Old School you said NIgerians have kids with everybody, but do you know that interracial marriages are only 2% or less in US and most of the west???

SOme of you are actually xenophobic and racist but you're hiding it behind pathetic weak excuses like "they will take over our cities" or "their crime is too much" (before COVID why didnt you kick them out CHinese people???? huh??? afterall when Uighurs were inconvenient for CHina Chinese govt eradicated them overnight)..

I am with you, let's started by shooting any china commies who came with Covid 19 in this world. Let's made the world a better place

Then why not call police and start legal proceeding against this ONE NIGERIAN???

SOme of you, especially the Asians on this thread who hate Africans are reallign showing it:

people like @Old School you said NIgerians have kids with everybody, but do you know that interracial marriages are only 2% or less in US and most of the west???

SOme of you are actually xenophobic and racist but you're hiding it behind pathetic weak excuses like "they will take over our cities" or "their crime is too much" (before COVID why didnt you kick them out CHinese people???? huh??? afterall when Uighurs were inconvenient for CHina Chinese govt eradicated them overnight)..

To put things in perspective however, this current incident is largely localized to Guangzhou where long running tensions already exist.

Also, the Uighurs aren't eradicated. A lot of them were sent to re-education camps but the goal was not to eradicate them but to Sinicize them. Uighurs who adopt Han culture are given plenty of opportunities, that's why many of the most popular celebrities in China are Uighurs. It's actually kind of similar to how African Americans are treated in the US, the ones who can "act White" are rewarded while the ones that are hostile to White society eventually get locked up or confined to the ghettos.

To put things in perspective however, this current incident is largely localized to Guangzhou where long running tensions already exist.

Also, the Uighurs aren't eradicated. A lot of them were sent to re-education camps but the goal was not to eradicate them but to Sinicize them. Uighurs who adopt Han culture are given plenty of opportunities, that's why many of the most popular celebrities in China are Uighurs. It's actually kind of similar to how African Americans are treated in the US, the ones who can "act White" are rewarded while the ones that are hostile to White society eventually get locked up or confined to the ghettos.
I know bro. I wasnt being literal about the Uighur reference. I was just saying that why were Africans more "inconvenient" to CHinese (as we are seeing on PDF) before COVID but now they are inconvenient?? what changed? why didnt Chine members like @Beast start a campaign before COVID to kick Africans out of CHina? its kind of hurtful, but its ok. Africa isnt powerless though. If CHina keeps playing these games, they will get reactions in Africa. China cant match Africa in natural resources and China needs and will keep needing it. if you cant have cordial respect and deal with our few bad eggs and not generalize the masses(ecological fallacy!) then dont let Africans into your country. Your govt let them in, but instead of complaining to them, you come to us on PDF to spill your racial hate for Black people. smfh. but some of u should keep posing. i can screen shot and remember who was on which side.

I know bro. I wasnt being literal about the Uighur reference. I was just saying that why were Africans more "inconvenient" to CHinese (as we are seeing on PDF) before COVID but now they are inconvenient?? what changed? why didnt Chine members like @Beast start a campaign before COVID to kick Africans out of CHina? its kind of hurtful, but its ok. Africa isnt powerless though. If CHina keeps playing these games, they will get reactions in Africa. China cant match Africa in natural resources and China needs and will keep needing it. if you cant have cordial respect and deal with our few bad eggs and not generalize the masses(ecological fallacy!) then dont let Africans into your country. Your govt let them in, but instead of complaining to them, you come to us on PDF to spill your racial hate for Black people. smfh. but some of u should keep posing. i can screen shot and remember who was on which side.

Yeah, it's pretty impossible rationalizing with these people because they have no exposure to people different from themselves.

I am with you, let's started by shooting any china commies who came with Covid 19 in this world. Let's made the world a better place
Chinese don't bite and beat up nurse. And Indonesian also has many cocid-19 cases. By your theory, China shall shoot Indonesian too?

It's not one but 2 Nigerian and they even got the cheek after escaping, go meet up with friends and eat around the street even they are down with covid-19. They are acting like animals.

Muslim Africans are some of the nicest and kindest people I have ever met, genuine good people. I have met a fair amount of great Christian Africans too.

a-smiling-muslim-man-in-harar-tony-camacho.jpg

In general, they are smiley and happy people. Very few show any malice, and it is really hard to generalize a whole continent, although a few countries in East Africa (sans Somalia) are difficult to deal with.

This subset who is in China, what reason are they there for? Do they have ceiminal backgrounds back home?
If muslim africans are nice ones, why are their countries backwards? Our economic condition is a very good reflection of our societies

Today

Most of infected person is White for sure :D
only handful are Chinese

Try again next time :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom