What's new

11-year-old Saudi Arabian girl launches YouTube English language series

So don't you think its better if you make 1 thread about development in Saudi Arabia instead of new ones for such mini news.

Feel free to do it when to Iraq.

Although we must agree that most of the news coming of Iraq, will report a new terror attack on daily basis.

Pointless thread

Children launch youtube channels everywhere

@Moderators please suppress this propaganda with no ties with the world news

People can make whatever thread they like as long as it fallows the rules of these forums.

Shout as much as you'd like.

al hasani or al hashemi (pretends to be half iraqi on a skyscrapper forum to promote saudi ideology) even started a thread about a saudi risking his life for someone. Acts of bravery like that happen all the time but no need to turn it into major news.

Propaganda? Ideology? :lol: Do you even know the meaning of these words?

I'm sorry, but you must have been fooled to believe that people do such thing or simply, obsessed with us - which is most likely as what your avatar may suggest -

Definitely not a pointless thread. The girl has shown enormous courage to do something which is not looked upon very kindly in the part of the world form she belongs. She should be encouraged. Give kudos where kudos is due.

There are tens of Saudi girls, making videos on YouTube.

Feel free to do it when to Iraq.

Although we must agree that most of the news coming of Iraq, will report a new terror attack on daily basis.

Actually Hasani has been starting many close to pointless threads or at least something you can put in 1 large thread.
Such mini news exists from every state.
Now if everyone did it this section would be a mess.

If I was to start reporting terror attacks i’d be opening 1 thread for it but theres no point in that, therefor my opinion not that it’s a problem if he keeps opening such threads.

Maybe you think KSA-related threads are pointless to you, but not to everybody. After all, you don't happen to own these forums, do you?
Actually Hasani has been starting many close to pointless threads or at least something you can put in 1 large thread.
Such mini news exists from every state.
Now if everyone did it this section would be a mess.

If I was to start reporting terror attacks i’d be opening 1 thread for it but theres no point in that, therefor my opinion not that it’s a problem if he keeps opening such threads.

Maybe you think KSA-related threads are pointless to you, but not to everybody. After all, you don't happen to own these forums, do you?

^^ unvalid statements your making there, my point was that such ( small ) news would be better off in 1 thread named for example Development of Saudi Arabia, not only was that my opinion but as well that of others in other similar threads. If you disagree then disagree, no one is forcing anything.
No need to feel offended or go in defence.

^^ unvalid statements your making there, my point was that such ( small ) news would be better off in 1 thread named for example Development of Saudi Arabia, not only was that my opinion but as well that of others in other similar threads. If you disagree then disagree, no one is forcing anything.
No need to feel offended or go in defence.

What makes you think that I was offended by what you're saying? :lol:

It is a civilized discussion that's all.

I can't believe you grew up in the West.

Don't see what the hell the problem is. This is big news. A 11-year old girl is launching quality English curses for everyone in the region and it has generated a lot of interest. For old, young, women, child, man etc. How many similar cases are there from the region? Not many. English was never taught as first language in KSA or the region. Many have problems with English.

I will conitnue to post "such small news" when I see false threads about KSA and great ignorance about the country and its people.

If people do not like it then they can simple stop visiting the thread. People can post whatever thread here for me as long as it concerns the Arab world/ME and Africa and is not violating any rules.

can somebody post the link... am not good in searching youtube.

أكاديمية ألفا 71

Here she is also:

IMG-20130905-WA001.jpg

Last edited:
What makes you think that I was offended by what you're saying? :lol:

It is a civilized discussion that's all.

I can't believe you grew up in the West.

I think your lookin to troll again

Don't see what the hell the problem is. This is big news. A 11-year old girl is launching quality English curses for everyone in the region and it has generated a lot of interest. For old, young, women, child, man etc. How many similar cases are there from the region? Not many.

I will conitnue to post "such small news" when I see false threads about KSA and great ignorance about the country and its people.

If people do not like it then they can simple stop visiting the thread. People can post whatever thread here for me as long as it concerns the Arab world/ME and Africa and is not violating any rules.

Theres no prob, as you can see I only suggested it you disagreed I moved on but I guess Yzd is either lookin for some pointless discussion or trolling whatever it is

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom