What's new

11 Terrorists dead, 3 nabbed as Quetta airport attack fails.

Let me give you an example. When Hamas hits Israel, Israel reacts back with full force. When US was attacked they raised hell in the entire world, When Pakistan gets hits....right we do nothing. That's because Pakistan is run by people who are not here to serve Pakistan's interest. Pakistan is being hit constantly by people who are sheltered in Afghanistan. Now here is why i brought in the government. Any self respecting government who considers his countries interests foremost would have acted by now, yet you don't even see a condemning statement by this moronic leader we have as PM. He can order killing of ordinary Pakistani citizens in broad day light when all they did was not to agree with him, yet remains absent when even countries like Afghanistan hit you and a result of which your army gets killed, your prized assets get destroyed, it has all the relevance but only for a Pakistani.

You are STILL ignoring what I told you and that's a fact. Your hate for the government has turned you blind from facts man. Same is the case in other posts too. Allow me to repeat facts:
1) Pak ARMY runs Afghan and India related affairs. No government is allowed to touch or interfere in it. Civilian government is called in when the escalation has gone too far, like Kargil. With a second cycle of democracy completing, Army will lose its grip on it; and slowly, this will become a Civilian policy. Right now, it is ALL military.

2) You have a right to self defense like Israel or anyone else. The REASON your military isn't responding with force to Afghanistan is because people around the border share values, families, etc, etc. Bombing an Afghan village will spread further hate against the military on both sides of the border. Which will result in these residents giving shelter to MORE terrorists as they'll start to call Pakistani Army "the enemies". Pakistani Army is ALREADY stretched too thin, so that's the entire issue there.

You and I both know Pashtun values, once they turn against the Pakistani Army it'll create another decade long enemy that you don't want to have. Simple is that. No NS or PPP or anyone else from the Civilian side can change this reality.

Lastly, the ONLY viable solution is to mine the dam*n border. I've been saying it for years. Let these barbaric terrorist get killed by mines vs. attacking your civilians and military facilities. That's simple and easy. You guys have a huge case to make against this. In fact, it is your national security, there is no case required. Israel or the US or anyone trying to protect their citizens from terrorist don't need approval. Its a right of every country to protect its citizens so you go mine the border. No one should get in the middle of it.

Last edited:
That way you will find thousands and thousands of Pakistanis who forcefully rape and convert Hindu Pakistani girls to Islam. Are they all terrorists?

And no, there is no genocide going on in India. You being in US, I would expect you to be more in tune with reality, outside of the text books in Pakistan.

And the fact is that Pakistan supported / tolerated globally identified terrorist groups as long as they were only attacking Pakistan's enemies, whether its LeT/JuD, Afghan Taliban or the Haqquani network. Should Pakistan do it (entering the preaching arena) ? That's for Pakistan and Pakistanis to decide, keeping in mind the consequences, both expected and unexpected.

I can though confidently say that there is no internationally identified terrorist group in India that attacks other countries and has implicit or explicit support of Indian govt or that Indian govt has even been accused of supporting that group.

That was my point: RSS, Shive Sena, BJP are equivalent to their Muslim terrorist cousin groups like Al-Qaeda, Taliban, etc. Why? SAME ideology, their religion is better than others so other must die or accept. Seen it done by Muslims in Afghanistan, Muslim in Pakistan and Hindus in India and everywhere else.

You are doing the SAME thing again. When someone's agenda is to kill others or a group of people over and over (RSS, Shive Sena, BJP against Christiana and Muslims), that's open terrorism. Whether they go global or not, it doesn't matter. Don't use the term "Globally Identified". That has nothing to do with it. You have victims, many events, and they show you terrorism happening in India and at times supported by the Army and Police and the State.
If you pay your way up and have control over the media, it won't hit the market. So there is No Globe as your media covers it as its paid and it just come across "an issue" but hundreds of thousands repeatedly get killed and the killers are free and planning more attacks on homes, villages, churches, etc. This IS terrorism. Everyone reading this knows it. Let's keep the globe out. You are playing local terrorist vs. well marketed global terrorist. The FACT is they are BOTH terrorist.
I want you to clearly state that so we all know your stance on terrorism that happens inside India please??

Next, give me links to the statement where you are saying " thousands and thousands of Pakistanis who forcefully rape and convert Hindu Pakistani girls to Islam". My understanding is that there may be one off issues, but there is NO Organized crime like it's in India against the Christians and Muslims.
I just respond to another countryman and I posted a few videos for him as well. Check those out and see for yourself. From Christians to Muslims, from South to North to Kashmir....it is black and white terrorism. Speak against it as a human JUST AS strongly as you do to others!

The terrorists on their forums are claiming huge losses of Pakistan (30+ personal killed, 3 or 4 planes destroyed)
But looking at these images, (all outside perimeter), their claims dont make sense

Sorry, Christians and Muslims. You can't persecute Jews. Israel and the US will literally stop giving you weapons and will bomb the living day light out of you. That's for sure.

They won't be prosecuted because they are settled in major cities and not in some Isolated Orissa village where this kind of thing would happen.And there aren't much left here.BTW I am christian,no problem here.

They won't be prosecuted because they are settled in major cities and not in some Isolated Orissa village where this kind of thing would happen.And there aren't much left here.BTW I am christian,no problem here.

Muslims and Christians are ALSO settled in major cities and states. They are doctors, engineers and all. What makes them safe is the fact the Western military power would unleash its wrath if another persecution of Jews happened so India will be broken and destroyed. Its the weaker Christians and Muslims that have to deal with this situation.
I hate the fact that you are too quick to point out terrorism in other places but play post after post to change the topic about Hindu Terrorists killing people for decades in the name of Hinduism. I am sure you are a Christian and you are a lucky one as I've met many who came to US after losing loved ones and getting their homes burnt. Hope that never happens to you or anyone else.

Why are Uzbek attacking Pakistani airport? :/

Well my Turkish brother, they are terrorist vermin from the Islamic movement of Uzbekistan. They allied themselves with the Pakistani Taliban, after being driven out of Afghanistan by the US offensive. Recently the TTP split, with the bulk of the faction wanting peace, and have stopped their attacks. These vermin from Uzbekistan have not, so you see the result above.

Their numbers are fast dwindling due to the overwhelming firepower used against them and the sheer fact that the kill ratios are vastly in our favour. Pretty soon they will probably send their wives in, as the men have run out. Such foreign filth have no place in our land and meet horrible ends.

Bro, a hole in Quetta is worth more to us than the flesh of these savages. They do not deserve to be buried in our wattan.

Throw their leftovers to the sharks of the Arabian Sea and we will get double sawab i.e. one for killing terrorists and two for feeding expectant shark mothers (it's peak breeding season).

Well my Turkish brother, they are terrorist vermin from the Islamic movement of Uzbekistan. They allied themselves with the Pakistani Taliban, after being driven out of Afghanistan by the US offensive. Recently the TTP split, with the bulk of the faction wanting peace, and have stopped their attacks. These vermin from Uzbekistan have not, so you see the result above.

Their numbers are fast dwindling due to the overwhelming firepower used against them and the sheer fact that the kill ratios are vastly in our favour. Pretty soon they will probably send their wives in, as the men have run out. Such foreign filth have no place in our land and meet horrible ends.

Bro, a hole in Quetta is worth more to us than the flesh of these savages. They do not deserve to be buried in our wattan.

Throw their leftovers to the sharks of the Arabian Sea and we will get double sawab i.e. one for killing terrorists and two for feeding expectant shark mothers (it's peak breeding season).
are they also doing terrorist attacks in Uzbekistan?

are they also doing terrorist attacks in Uzbekistan?

Yes, they used to many years ago. The man in charge is Islam karimov, who had most of them put to death by various methods such as being torn apart by rabid dogs, head cut off with blunt swords, being boiled alive in water or oil , they chose etc. Such men were also forced to watch their wives and daughters being gang raped numerous times by dozens of soldiers at a time, after which they were finished off by having broken bottles driven into their private parts. The few that remained ran for their lives into Afghanistan.

Such methods put an end to not just terrorist attacks but practically all dissension. Comparatively speaking they just get blown away with heavy weapons in Pakistan.

Last edited:
Yes, they used to many years ago. The man in charge is Islam karimov, who had most of them put to death by various methods such as being torn apart by rabid dogs, head cut off with blunt swords, being boiled alive in water or oil , they choose etc. Such men were also forced to watch their wives and daughters being gang raped numerous times by dozens of soldiers at a time, after which they were finished off by having broken bottles driven into their private parts. The few that remained ran for their lives into Afghanistan.

Such methods put an end to not just terrorist attacks but practically all dissension. Comparatively speaking they just get blown away with heavy weapons in Pakistan.

I know we should do the same, i have been advocating it for a long time. Violence should be dealt with brutality.

Yes, they used to many years ago. The man in charge is Islam karimov, who had most of them put to death by various methods such as being torn apart by rabid dogs, head cut off with blunt swords, being boiled alive in water or oil , they choose etc. Such men were also forced to watch their wives and daughters being gang raped numerous times by dozens of soldiers at a time, after which they were finished off by having broken bottles driven into their private parts. The few that remained ran for their lives into Afghanistan.

That's so wrong i feel sorry for them now :(. They really need to go back n blow themselves up in Uzbekistan.

I know we should do the same, i have been advocating it for a long time. Violence should be dealt with brutality.

Are you serious? simply put bullet in their heads or bomb them. dont become an animal like them..these kind of acts are prohibited in Islam too.

Back
Top Bottom