What's new

11 policemen taken hostage by TLP released after first round of talks

They have right to kill people in custody ?

And TLP and Police both started the Violence mate I dont know who did it first but on both sides Pakistanis were killed and injured..

And I am not saying police has no right to use violence.. all I am saying is they shouldn't have went out of control and should have followed the law..
It's pretty obvious that the TLP started the violence.

Even in the US, when protesters break out of the designated protest areas, law enforcement is authorized to use baton charges, tear gas etc to disperse the crowd and clear any areas not designated as protest areas.

The responsibility then lies on the protesters to listen to law enforcement direction and follow orders and not block or damage public property. TLP protesters did not follow any instructions, blocked roads, damaged property and hurt & killed law enforcement officers when they tried to clear public roads.

There is no equivalence here between TLP and Police - the TLP was wrong and is wrong in terms of how they protested.

nothing to wonder. they might be complicit. the TLP cant just rise out of nowhere in the heart of Punjab. imagine the logistics involved and the resources needed to move , feed, accommodate and arm such big body of lynch mob not for few hours or a day but for weeks and even months,
human body cant survive on emotions and zealotry alone.

the failure of state agencies is beyond doubt whether or not Pakistan friendly or Pakistan hostile foreign agencies, brothers, and enemies are feeding this fanatic mob. our agencies and state institutions also undercut each other, their heads run their own agendas and add that to a mix of politicians with their own agendas.
eventually the buck stops at COAS, chiefs of intelligence agencies, the interior minister and the Prime minister.

Failures and incompetence aside, I don't see why they would be complicit. They don't have anything to gain from it, at least not anything obvious. The government is already in tow.

I really don't get it, really really don't get it
on one side we know we have enemies all around us. In fact except few hundred miles of China border, Pakistan is surrounded by enemies. These enemies have infiltrated Pakistani society because of common ethnicity and languages. Everyone knows they all are running proxies inside Pakistan. There is one Entity which is standing up for Pakistan and fighting all these enemies inside and outside Pakistan and that is Pakistan Army. Yet, we have ungrateful imbeciles in this country in vast majority who see Bajwa and company involved in every bad thing in this country. WOW a nation of f'ing angles being ruined by Bajwa, a country where every 2nd person is either so stupid that he does not deserve to live or either so harami that he does not deserve to live. all being tortured by "Bajwa and Company".

These people who Choose Nawaz Sharif or Zardari as their leader yet so smart they know Bajwa and Company is responsible for TLP, TTP, BLA, Missing person, PDM and their birth

Stop being naive. Pretty ignorant to scapegoat the doings of the military for those of the politicians, this excuse got old half a century ago. Especially when these very politicians have worked under the patronage of the military. The TTP, BLA, PDM straw man was equally nonsensical. There is a well established history of the army allowing, if not supporting, elements such as TLP for political gains, alongside 75 years worth of absolutely unconstitutional and illegal acts directly against you and I. The Lans Naiks and Captaans buried under the flag are your heroes, the Jarnails and Brigadiars who eat off of your money and steal off of your country are your employees. When a Pakistani criticizes them, it's his God given right and responsibility. For once, hedge your emotions with the country, where they belong.

Just an FYI: The man you just called an "ungrateful imbecile" in your misplaced love for an institution is one who has served in that very institution. Does that then make you an "ungrateful imbecile"?

Last edited:
You cannot support anything related to TLP (unless the government takes back its decision to ban the organization) or violence, but you can support diplomacy and dialogue and media campaigns to convince Western nations to end Islamophobia and Blasphemy.

And if you support diplomacy and dialogue, you should support Imran Khan and the current government.

Police has the right to use violence if they deem it necessary to protect their lives or the lives of other innocent civilians.

TLP set the stage by martyring several police officers and injuring hundreds more in the initial days of the protest. After that, why would you not expect police to use force?

How many more police officers should be martyred or injured or kidnapped before you realize that the use of force by police has become necessary now?

Did the government ask them to deploy troops?

If not, then they are doing exactly what they should be under the constitution - nothing.

Seriously, half you of whine and complain that the Army is involved in everything and should stop interfering in civilian affairs, and the other half whine and complain that the Army is NOT doing anything and NOT interfering.

So which one is it?

One can differ from Govt acts and it did not make him or her TLP member, further it is a fact that people like me shall stand with their Govt for sake of country only despite having different views. I personally condemn blood shed and brutal tactics used by Govt and the fact is legitimized due to Govt's previous agreement with TLP.

On diplomacy and dialogue it is fact that in current times you can get nothing from dialogue as we have faced heavy loss on Kashmir issue only due to dialogue, Arabs have virtually surrendered before Israel only due to dialogue, The hand full of French dogs including their President have dared to disrespect our beloved Prophet Peace Be Upon Him and our religion only due to Muslim Govt's so called peace ful policies. The acts like kicking out the French ambassador and to condemn French president at every forum is necessary.
The French involved in current hate crimes look to be quite well educated and due to utter hate acted against Muslims.
It is now stated by many that TLP supporters never used petrol bombs as claimed nor has fire arms. The used sticks and stones which are common in case violent demonstrations in all democratic countries fact is even quite evident from violent protests in USA.

It's pretty obvious that the TLP started the violence.

Even in the US, when protesters break out of the designated protest areas, law enforcement is authorized to use baton charges, tear gas etc to disperse the crowd and clear any areas not designated as protest areas.

The responsibility then lies on the protesters to listen to law enforcement direction and follow orders and not block or damage public property. TLP protesters did not follow any instructions, blocked roads, damaged property and hurt & killed law enforcement officers when they tried to clear public roads.

There is no equivalence here between TLP and Police - the TLP was wrong and is wrong in terms of how they protested.

If PTI and other parties have right to protest then why not TLP as at time of protest it was not banned. On other hand Police has right to use tear gas or batons but not the live ammo. The killings happened as protesters were not paid they were there only on basis of their beliefs and resisted in every possible way. May I dare to say that Govt always has paid Mullah like current Minister of religious affairs and in the past even majority of such Mullahs opposed Quaid E Azam. However right or wrong neither Khadim Rizvi nor his son Saad Rizvi surrendered before Govt agencies.

once again we pakistanis should salute zia ul haq for his "vision" that has devoured Pakistan.
You could not live with your own failure. Where did that bring you?Back to Zia,Bhutto and aliens.......

Do you think every Doctor is life saver, every lawyer protects their client, every Soldier joins army to die???
no they don't....

That is a dishonest and hypocritical argument, makes no sense. You want to worship the Generals for the sacrifices of the NCOs, but will not accept military's criticism for the corruption and treason of the Generals. If Major Shabir Sharif Shaheed rose up tomorrow and usurped the country the day after, he too will have committed treason. Your blind worship of the uniform has no baring on the truth. Or maybe you have vested interests. You're no different than a jiyala.

and yes there are ungrateful imbecile in the Army too and after knowing he had served in that institution, the title perfectly serves him.

You were given a chance.

Last edited:
That is a dishonest and hypocritical argument, makes no sense. You want to worship the Generals for the sacrifices of the NCOs, but will not accept military's criticism for the corruption and treason of the Generals. If Major Shabir Sharif Shaheed rose up tomorrow and usurped the country the day after, he too will have committed treason. Your blind worship of the uniform has no baring on the truth. Or maybe you have vested interests. You're no different than a jiyala.

You were given a chance.

Many of my friends and relatives who are part of military have died while protecting this nation. So before you start barking against this uniform in which three generations of my family has served in . I want to ask you what have you done for this country ? I highly doubt that you are paying your taxes .

But whenever you have the opportunity attack the military . If there was no military of pakistan we would have been slaves of modi and hindus then you would be really happy.

You are part of that group of Pakistani who forget that two days ago there was a sucide attack in quetta sponsored by India in which innocent Pakistani had died . And few months back they attacked karachi stock exchange. But you guys will create twitter trends to tell imran khan to send help to indians. Shame on you and your stupid thinking . Now if you want to ban me please go ahead .

Many of my friends and relatives who are part of military have died while protecting this nation. So before you start barking against this uniform in which three generations of my family has served in .

I and the nation are forever indebted to them. As we are to many of our family members.

You on the other hand should have learned by now how the military works. Unless you are another corrupt, self-serving, running your agenda on other's sacrifices, Pakistani. Coming from a family with more than a century of military pedigree, I know that servicemen know clearly what goes on. Some are loyal to the country, some are loyal to the military, some are loyal to themselves. So take that purple prose where it belongs, I have no use for it.

Also, I don't really care how many generations of your family have served in the military, you and your agenda, disguised under infantile emotional statements, hold nothing against the interests of the country. They do not impress anyone. And I'm sure all those of your family members who have served would agree.

I want to ask you what have you done for this country ?

I have never broken a law, never breached any other Pakistanis right, never stolen anything from my country, never put myself, anyone, or anything before it. Nor have I ever supported or disregarded anyone's treason and corruption against my country so blatantly.

I highly doubt that you are paying your taxes .

Take it your infallible take comes from years of knowing me?

But whenever you have the opportunity attack the military . If there was no military of pakistan we would have been slaves of modi and hindus then you would be really happy.

Firstly, the military did not descend from the heavens. It was built by Pakistanis and is paid for by Pakistanis; Pakistani civilians. Everything it has is from us. It's power and authority are by our allowance and our discretion. It does not operate on charitable service either. We built it and pay for it for them to protect us from external threats.

Secondly, the military will be praised for the good it does and admonished for the bad it does. The former will not forfeit the later. Its service, while immeasurable, is not great enough to shadow the country or the corruption against it. Some of us, you see, refuse to sell our country for personal allegiances and/or gains.

You are part of that group of Pakistani who forget that two days ago there was a sucide attack in quetta sponsored by India in which innocent Pakistani had died . And few months back they attacked karachi stock exchange. But you guys will create twitter trends to tell imran khan to send help to indians. Shame on you and your stupid thinking . Now if you want to ban me please go ahead .

Am I? Well, if you say so.

I am also one of those Pakistanis who refuses to forget the 3 martial-laws, 4 coups, 6 ousted governments, 33 years under direct military rule, repeated political sponsorship of would be snakes, and proven ongoing corruption at the highest echelons for 75 years. Like I said, some of us will not sell our country. Infantile remarks or not.

Last edited:

yeah you keep worshiping Zardari and Nawas Sharif and that is definitely not blind but knowing everything and denying it. Why is every patwari after generals after chief patwari show them the way.

yeah you keep worshiping Zardari and Nawas Sharif and that is definitely not blind but knowing everything and denying it. Why is every patwari after generals after chief patwari show them the way.

Please get together with the rest of PDF and come to a consensus, once and for all, on who I worship. A few days ago I was exposed as a Military worshiper, the day before I was a non-Muslim, the day before an Indian pawn, a "Qadiyani", an anti-Islam foreign agent, a Western lackey, a wannabe liberal, and I can't remember what else before that. It's becoming increasingly tiresome to defend my position when I don't know what it is. Please, at least clearly state my argument and position every time before responding to my posts.

Last edited:
Please get together with the rest of PDF and come to a consensus, once and for all, on who I worship. A few days ago I was exposed as a Military worshiper, the day before I was a non-Muslim, the day before an Indian pawn, a Qadiyani, an anti-Islam foreign agent, a Western lackey, a wannabe liberal, and I can't remember what else before that. It's becoming increasingly tiresome to defend my position when I don't know what it is. Please, at least clearly state my argument and position every time before responding to my posts.

you stop changing you views as wind changes and we will stop labeling you

you stop changing you views as wind changes and we will stop labeling you

Please also stop with the half-witted statements. This is not your pretentious drawing room discussion. I do not have the time for them.

Last edited:
Please get together with the rest of PDF and come to a consensus, once and for all, on who I worship. A few days ago I was exposed as a Military worshiper, the day before I was a non-Muslim, the day before an Indian pawn, a Qadiyani, an anti-Islam foreign agent, a Western lackey, a wannabe liberal, and I can't remember what else before that. It's becoming increasingly tiresome to defend my position when I don't know what it is. Please, at least clearly state my argument and position every time before responding to my posts.
I know you as a knife and fork pizza eater - wajibul qatal I say!!

Back
Top Bottom