What's new

11,000 Sindhi, Sikh migrants in Indore to get citizenship

This country would do well if people start crossing those imaginary limits and start asking uncomfortable questions. You might actually learn something beyond what has been fed to you.
Are you taking a U turn like udav tackerey??
Its you who stated here that both virgin mary and magdalene mary are one,Not me....Even a child knows the real....

It only goes to prove that the pull of a common language is stronger than the pull of a common religion. All the more reason why sanskrit should be taught in India.
As long as peoples like you are living in India,even Sanskrit can't help much..

Sorry. This is an impossibility. :omghaha:

I am sorry, but all the Sikhinis I saw growing up in Bombay wore sindhoor and bindi. I do not remember anyone who did not and I lived for a couple of years in Sindhi Colony which had a healthy chunk of Sikhs in them.

Last edited:
I have myself mention at least more than 10 times that I don't have problem with labeling Sikhs as Hindus, Muslims, Jews anything.

However, few retards in this thread have giving religious color to it. Have to answer some, even the end result is Permanent Ban. :)
Band karo yeh pagalpan...kuch chutiyo ko bhokne ki aadat ho gayi hai...:hitwall:
A good entertaintment for the people from the east,they are even trying to add a bit of ghee into the fire aswell,how nice.
East walo ko choro bhai, bahut baar toh yeh aapne wale hi hadd par kar dete hai..:sick:

Are you taking a U turn like udav tackerey??
Its you who stated here that both virgin mary and magdalene mary are one,Not me....Even a child knows the real....

What has that got to do with anything retard ? ..... I have already provided multiple links of the same. Repeating a lie 100 times will not make it any more true :lol:

As long as peoples like you are living in India,even Sanskrit can't help much..

LOL. Like you opinion matters. Delusion much ? how goes you daily therapy session when you get to talk to jesus and mary ? ..... on second though, don't tell me. I really don't care a fcuk.

I am sorry, but all the Sikhinis I saw growing up in Bombay wore sindhoor and bindi. I do not remember anyone who did not and I lived for a couple of years in Sindhi Colony which had a healthy chunk of Sikhs in them.

Chembur ? near Jama ?

Your first paragraph is meaningless. I have no intention to know where you got your education from. That is not my concern. Since you are willing to speak on a forum, kindly provide your email address. I will send you the details. Get you life insurance before that - as a friendly advice. Keep the premium high.

Non sense
Secondly, look, I understand that you are a morally upright 'good guy' as is called in the society. The kind that people look up to(I am guessing here obviously). So what you can do is this - you can take offence at the granting of a new life to these unfortunate non Muslims who made the mistake of being born in Pakistan. You can go file a PIL to stop this move. It is perfectly within your right as an Indian citizen. Otherwise you can watch us bring all willing persecuted Hindus, Sikhs and Buddhists from the countries where they are currently in danger. I mean, your good words will have no effect on national policy AT ALL. :)

I do not suffer with the same insecurity. I thought u were able enough to understand.

Who exactly is this us and are you sure the non Muslims that you are talking about do not include Christians, Jews, Parsis and others.

You were the one who brought it up friend, be prepared to be responded in the same coin.

Dear sir......
Please get treated for "Pathological Altruism"
Regards,
Indore ke poha jalebi :D
Ek number bhai.. (If this is still around):-)

I guess the truth doesn't go well with some people who are just keen to see a particular community on top, rather than Indians, collectively, as I'm explaining to them.

I haven't done - was just trying to be rational with Hindutvadi Troll who gets banned every other week and pops up with new ID'S and spill bigotiry :hitwall:
I was only saying that you have told the truth and you have told it, what is wrong with telling the truth. I think you have done it right and I hope you continue to do that, but than do this about other festering problems between the two countries.

Dumbo.

Lay down your Afghan weed for one minute and cross check you own references.

The result that google provide for "Images of Mosques converted to Temples" is actually that of "Images of Temples converted to Mosques".

Image 1 is that of Jahanjhari Masjid which was constructed by Ibrahim naib barak, brother of Firuz shah tuglaq.This masjid was constructed after demolishing a Temple made by raja vijaya chandra of Kannauj.

Image 2 is that of Aina mosque build after demolishing a temple.

Image 3 is of Char minar and it is not a temple, even today.

Image 4 is of martand sun temple destroyed by 72hoories army of Ghazi Sikander Butshikhan.

Your deductions are based on a Hindu mantlity! I was putting this up for an answer to the talking down to and about Muslims and Pakistanis. These has has been things done back and forth, intelligent people move on and try to mend the fances, dumb one keep dwelling on past to create confrontations and start wars. Choice is your, Dude.

Back
Top Bottom