What's new

11,000 Sindhi, Sikh migrants in Indore to get citizenship

Actually her posts were quite revealing. I was not aware that their religious text is so abusive. It was a real eye opener. Also it helps one understand where their fanaticism comes from.

You were preaching me that Sikhism is part of Hinduism without knowing about my Holly Book. :rofl:

Who supported Khalistan. :crazy:

No, you are not supporting it right now. Just in hibernation until you can spread the poison of separatism and supremacists attitudes a bit more.

You were preaching me that Sikhism is part of Hinduism without knowing about my Holly Book. :rofl:

I am not a skih so why would I know everything about your "holy" book ? :cheesy: ...... but I am certainly FAR more knowledgeable about Sikhism than you are about Hinduism :lol:

You never had anything much to say except make personal comment. If another bigot got exposed, its time well spent. :angel:
Nothing bigotry in it....You are crossing the limits..I have already said you that both are totally two different peoples......Still you are coming with your usual venomous communal agend...
on topix-All religions whether darmic or abrahmic are more or less interconnected..Even you could see lot of similarities and parallels between Jesus and Krishna...
thank you..

I was abused by Hindutva Fanatic in this thread last night. I ignored it, had I knew he is Retard Marvan, I wouldn't have even bother to reply it. He and his fellow friend have hurled abuses at me in past, I ignored that. In this very thread, I was telling other member to ignore them. However, his post wherein, he posted PIC of Rampal Baba, he crossed the line, I had too. :)
I know that's why i didn't blame you alone.though in the end both shremaan and shreemati had no difference :D

Edit: Good that you decided to move out.

Last edited:
Nothing bigotry in it....You are crossing the limits..I have already said you that both are totally two different peoples......Still you are coming with your usual venomous communal agend...
on topix-All religions whether darmic or abrahmic are more or less interconnected..Even you could see lot of similarities and parallels between Jesus and Krishna...
thank you..

This country would do well if people start crossing those imaginary limits and start asking uncomfortable questions. You might actually learn something beyond what has been fed to you.

All humans are interconnected and human psychology is the same everywhere, so that is the similarity between all religions. Beyond that, it becomes different in its approach to the human problem.

:devil: No, they do. Many do. :D But why does this make you uncomfortable? :P

They have their personal choice. I love the Gurus. Does not make me a bad Hindu. :)

All the Sikhs I knew in Bombay participated in all Hindu festivals and basically there was no difference in the way their women looked and dressed from other Hindus. It is only recently I have seen this trend in Punjab to look like Muslims.

hey stop.bashing her.. its not a contest.
people take time to understand things and analyze it. sudden changes are not good.. give her space.

She was the one who went around calling me Hindutva troll. Perhaps she was missing me a lot. LOL.

Last edited:
All the Sikhs I knew in Bombay participated in all Hindu festivals and basically there was no difference in the way their women looked and dressed from other Hindus. It is only recently I have seen this trend in Punjab to look like Muslims.
Sorry. This is an impossibility. :omghaha:

It only goes to prove that the pull of a common language is stronger than the pull of a common religion. All the more reason why sanskrit should be taught in India.

Back
Top Bottom