What's new

11,000 Sindhi, Sikh migrants in Indore to get citizenship

IGNORED.:tdown:

This is the reason why I don't indulge in discussion with kids like you, who don't even care to read before they post and prove themselves to be absolute morons.

I'm a Govt. servant, I'm removing the bad crop ON THE GROUND while you were only cheer-leading.

End of story.
LoL Govt.Servant eh? and thats is supposed to do something here?should we bow down to your highness now? :omghaha:
Take a hike Moron, i deal with real people on day to day basis unlike you Armchair general sitting in home.:haha:

Bhai, thanks to Secular Media, people don't know the truth. Yeah tabhi ho gaya.:lol:

Bhai yeh kab ho gaya?? :o:
Ek do links do jaldi bahut Bindranwale supporter ka muh band karna hai idhar @Sidak tu bhi share kar :hitwall:

Just go to Google and use the term 'Indira Gadhi and Bindranwale'. You'll get many links. I'm providing one from the Krantikari News Channel, it gives some insight. I'll share more details elsewhere. :)

m.indiatoday.in/story/jarnail-singh-bhindranwale-congress-sanjay-gandhi-zail-singh/1/204348.html

Last edited:
Speaking at JNU does not count. :sick: j/k My experiences have not been good. Perhaps the content of the speech differed greatly.

Leave JNU, I invite him to Heart of Delhi. He'll run for his life. He is only good to give lectures here, like other internet warriors. Mitti Paaoo. :drag:

Why not allow Pakistani Christians and Muslims too..? Even they are killed over there regularly. Why not grant citizenship to Bangladeshis as well?
Why not make India the abode of every troubled community in the entire world? We are a secular country, we don't differentiate on the basis of religion, right?

This is what is baffling, they are Pakistanis, irrespective of their religion, and should have been sent back. What is the basis to grant citizenship to these people in the constitution? No-where in the part II of the constitution is there any provision to grant citizenship to any foreign national just because they moved here and don't want to go back.

We need to learn looking at the matters without the glasses of religion. This is not how the establishment works.

Provide a source for your claim.
About rural Sindh better to live than India, its not. Plain and simple.

They need to work and earn if they are here. We wont feed them for free just because they are Hindus and have come from Pakistan. People in India are poor, they work hard, live in tough conditions and then build themselves up. Those Pakistani Hindus need to do the same.

The answer is simple but it may be difficult to apprehend for many people even in India itself...Hindus are the only people for whom India is the land of their religion...whatever situation happens, their loyality and affiliation can not be questioned with respect to Hindus...But the same can not be applied for Muslims or Christian of other countries( I am not referring to Indian Muslims)..Becuase for them their affiliation is questionable to get integrated with India..

India wasn't made for Hindus and Sikhs either.

It is a matter of technicalities..India is a country of Hindus where all religion people should stay peacefully....It may not be Hindu nation..But it is a culturally Hindu nation...

read my post again, take out the glasses of religion. If the Judiciary and Executive wing of our country starts making decisions like some of the legislatives are doing, this country will be another "religion" republic of India.

India is secular because the minorities too chose to be Indians First. Get that into your head.
I appreciate the constitution because of which you cant do jack to the minorities of this country.

I know far better than you buddy boy, why India was divided. It was divided because "some" Muslims were insecure of what their future would be with them being in minority. It was us who couldn't succeed in providing them "all" the confidence in staying together. Still "majority" of them stayed here rather than going to the new country, which as u said, was carved out for Muslims and then too most of them stayed true to their homeland.

now read again and repeat until u find why India was not made for hindus,sikhs,jains and buddhists?

No point in bragging something you have no idea about.

This is the logic and dream propagted by this Congress historians to make Nehru as the holier than the other leaders...There is noting like Minorities choose to become India first...It is just a matter of convenience...India is a secular and will be secular till the point Hindus,Sikhs, Budhist and to some extent Christian people of India plays a pivotal role in Indian politics...The moment Muslims plays a major role, ...trust me...India is just awaiting for another bloody partition...

Read Article # 25 of India's Constitution to find the Answer. I've been disscuing it in another thread to tell people India is a Pesudo Secular Country, not a Secular. :lol:

Of course...It is better for India to be pseudo secular than a secular....At least India should declare as a Hindu nation where people of all religion can stay peacefully with cultural Hinduism as a driving force of my nation...

What has that got to do with anything retard ? ..... I have already provided multiple links of the same. Repeating a lie 100 times will not make it any more true :lol:

LOL. Like you opinion matters. Delusion much ? how goes you daily therapy session when you get to talk to jesus and mary ? ..... on second though, don't tell me. I really don't care a fcuk.
You are a psycho.....Sorry for your family members...

This is the logic and dream propagted by this Congress historians to make Nehru as the holier than the other leaders...There is noting like Minorities choose to become India first...It is just a matter of convenience...India is a secular and will be secular till the point Hindus,Sikhs, Budhist and to some extent Christian people of India plays a pivotal role in Indian politics...The moment Muslims plays a major role, ...trust me...India is just awaiting for another bloody partition...

Bro you are right, its pointless to trust muslims in matter of national security of Hindu nation. Sikhs and sikhnis have also hijacked hindu sect aka sikhism and converted it to sect of Islam with jihadi ideology of Khalistan.

Of course...It is better for India to be pseudo secular than a secular....At least India should declare as a Hindu nation where people of all religion can stay peacefully with cultural Hinduism as a driving force of my nation...

You mean bending over backward for one community and discriminating with others is good for India. I'll say 'Theek Hai' like MMS. :disagree: :disagree: :disagree:

You mean bending over backward for one community and discriminating with others is good for India. I'll say 'Theek Hai' like MMS. :disagree: :disagree: :disagree:

where did i say about discrimination?..Rather to become a secular, it is needed to be a Hindu cultural country...Otherwise, examples are very much available from Kashmir to mallapuram in Kerala..Facts are available...India will turn to be another jihadi nation in another 20 year..

This is what your Pesudo Secularism can do to Indian but you were saying it's good for Indian. :what: How can it be good for India? :confused:

This is what your Pesudo Secularism can do to Indian but you were saying it's good for Indian. :what: How can it be good for India? :confused:

Its a big debate ...leave it for today...as i told, just answer my simple question, with the concept of secularism can you make people of Kashmir valley a pro India people?...There lies my answer...

where did i say about discrimination?..Rather to become a secular, it is needed to be a Hindu cultural country...Otherwise, examples are very much available from Kashmir to mallapuram in Kerala..Facts are available...India will turn to be another jihadi nation in another 20 year..

Sorry, your posts are Contradicting. Pesudo Secularism means please the Specific Community. If one pleases the Specific Community, it's automatically discriminatiory for others. I confused now. :cry:

Back
Top Bottom