What's new

10th national election, bangladesh (update)

1504556_609781142443187_1181287697_n.jpg

1992_609841639103804_275678146_n.jpg

...strange situation.....the BD govt. wants people to exercise their democratic right(i.e to vote), the main opposition boycotted the vote and their extremist hand(Jamaat) created an atmosphere of fear to discourage people from voting since they know they will lose in a fair election........and Bangladeshis here are complaining that the election is a farce as no-one is able to vote.....:blink:

If you don't like BAL, why don't you guys vote for the party of your choice when there is a chance.....if BNP doesn't participate, it's their choice.....there are other parties also.....
Why don't you guys participate in voting and change the ruling party instead of complaining about them....

Last edited:
...strange situation.....the BD govt. wants people to exercise their democratic right(i.e to vote), the main opposition boycotted the vote and their extremist hand(Jamaat) created an atmosphere of fear to discourage people from voting since they know they will lose in a fair election........and Bangladeshis here are complaining that the election is a farce as no-one is able to vote.....:blink:

If you don't like BAL, why don't you guys vote for the party of your choice when there is a chance.....if BNP doesn't participate, it's their choice.....there are other parties also.....
Why don't you guys participate in voting and change the ruling party instead of complaining about them....

Why fart non-sense when u have no idea what you r talking about? Is psychosis epidemic in India?

I know rabid jamatis lhave no shame and I don't expect them to show it, but what about @Anubis @BDforever ? Why are you guys falling prey to such obvious propaganda!
If you read my post you would see that.....I mentioned that I took it as it was shared on facebook...infact it got pretty wide coverage.....and I was asking BD whether it was true or not....

one or other pussy cat will win in BD hahahahaha live under her menstrual cycles you bangalis :D

LIAR LIAR pants on fire. Here is the link to the original article. Open you eyes and check the photograph. Right from their website. Just as I was expecting another fake story. Do you have any shame?

9bdesh1.jpg

আনন্দবাজার পত্রিকা - বিদেশ
....Jamaat and BNP propaganda are exposed in this thread itself....so one can imagine the level of propaganda going on in BD....
BNP want's to come into power with the help of terrorism and propaganda....
I hope sane Bangladeshis don't fall for it and are brave enough to counter these goons...

and I thought only Pakistani election were bad :lol:

Just saw these pictures in some Serbian newspaper:

1.jpg

3.jpg

Exchange of the arguments :D
Just saw these pictures in some Serbian newspaper:

1.jpg

3.jpg

Exchange of the arguments :D
At least in Pakistani Punjab, especially in the central part like Lahore Faisalabad Sialkot etc. we have learnt that these politicians are not worth fighting for. Non !! PML PPP JI PTI , no one at all.

Back
Top Bottom