101 Things to do in India

Some of my Fav from the list

Corbett National Park – A rendezvous with the wild side
Corbett%20national%20park.jpg

Fall in Love with the Chaos
Chandni-Chowk.jpg

Bike trip to Ladakh – An Ethereal Experience
bike-trip-ladakh.jpg
Ahh good days..Delhi to Chandigarh Chandigarh to shimla then to Ladakh on my Bullet Machismo 350 :smitten:

Ahh good days..Delhi to Chandigarh Chandigarh to shimla then to Ladakh on my Bullet Machismo 350 :smitten:

Yup... The best way to discover india is travelling by road....I did few of those trips on bikes....... Tell you what.... Nothing can beat it......

Mate was lucky to have visited goa every month for past 1 year.... Thanks to my company.... That was one place i never bored visiting..... The evenings where amazing.... Marin corner... Mickys....furtado...... Never thought beer can be sooo tasty.....:P

Mate which company ?getting envy of you. Me along with my frnds have a pact, we visit goa once every year during October it real you can never get bored of this place.

Mate which company ?getting envy of you. Me along with my frnds have a pact, we visit goa once every year during October it real you can never get bored of this place.

Must be michelin ! ???

By the way .. Here I have more links !

Best of India Travel - 51 Offbeat Destinations

Guys please do look thorugh that llink. Not my blog ! But I found amazing places in our country worth visiting !!

Back
Top Bottom