What's new

100 world known personalities

I love mathematics - its a universal language. Help you in getting good GPA. lol
good luck ali for Test
but on second thought...
go and practice some what you doing here mate ?????

im so pissed though, my cousin getting married 2day, i wish cld be there, missing all the fun :(.

Dude, this isn't a Chat room. It's still a "Thread" About the famous 100 people. :police:

I love mathematics - its a universal language. Help you in getting good GPA. lol
good luck ali for Test
but on second thought...
go and practice some what you doing here mate ?????

i dnt mind it, math is ok, but a few subjects that i just don't get. doing rates of change using derivatives.:confused:

Bezerk you are absolutly right man its her only, why don't you add this to list. and how many are left ???? I think you might be able to finish it.

Bezerk you are absolutly right man its her only, why don't you add this to list. and how many are left ???? I think you might be able to finish it.

She's already on the list man :)

7 people are left. I WILL finish it but enough brain scratching for today. Maybe later? :P

I think I see Jesus in there as well. Don't really know if that qualifies as a legit find. The guy passed out on the table, That one. lol.

Why isn't Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah there?

He's the best personality out of all these people.

Why isn't Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah there?

He's the best personality out of all these people.

Probably because Gandhi is more recognized and famous throughout the world instead of Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom