What's new

100 Most Beautiful Faces In The World List 2011 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Song Hye Gyo"...She simply looks like a doll..
She is my choice,but from which country does she belong ???

Deductive reasoning.

- One Chinese on the list
- Chinese posters talking about No. 29 Qi Shu, the sole Chinese person on the list.
- ???

---------- Post added at 02:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 PM ----------

World Affairs ? :undecided:
It involves women around the world, so it is indeed a World Affair.

Lagta hai, "Ula Ula.." girl pe dil agaya hai ??
Vidya balan,ha..

No bhai, I liked her from the days of 'Parineeta' but after "Ishiqa' Iam in love with her:azn:

Also as a Keralite it feels good that a Malayalee girl is doing good in Bollywood.

Who said anything about going to Hollywood or Bollywood..your Bangla Industry is not strong enough to project BD's image as well as their people world wide.

No need to get all angry buddy, I was just saying as there are quite a few Bangladeshis in the western film industry. :cheers:

No need to get all angry buddy, I was just saying as there are quite a few Bangladeshis in the western film industry. :cheers:

Sorry Bro, I thought you were going the same path of How Indian Film Industry corrupting minds of youngsters through sleazy stories & songs and destroying culture that our neighbours frequently use against us.

Sorry Bro, I thought you were going the same path of How Indian Film Industry corrupting minds of youngsters through sleazy stories & songs and destroying culture that our neighbours frequently use against us.

Who told them to watch these movie by pirated DVDs ???

My number one would any day be or should I say number ones wold be
1. Vidya balan
2. Bhavana
3. Namitha
4. Sneha
5.kavya madhavan
6. Meena
7. Asin
8. Trisha
9. Nayanthara
Goes on and on

Any day would like my women with a little flesh at the right places.;)

WTF ? most beautiful face is my wife's face others all go to hell :tdown:

just because they are tall, blonde, light skin and have blue eyes does make make them super attractive. but i must say, their attractive ones are very attractive.

attractive
ok9biu.jpg

not attractive
2uhtk3n.jpg

attractive (redhead)

not attractive (redhead)
v4b2hg.jpg

as with all types of women, regardless of race.

Lol, didn't notice that Korean guy is also a Nordicist.

To be honest, the blonde hair and the blue eyes are indeed some nice features to be added, but it is not something you cannot live without it.

Anyway, the minority groups living in our western border also have a high rate of fair hair and blue/green eyes, perhaps more than many European nations in term of the absolute number.

But we don't really care about the color of their hair and eyes, since they are just as Chinese as us. :coffee:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...d-asia-xinjiang-uyghur-autonomous-region.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom