What's new

10 years in making, Astra advanced air combat missile may be ready in 2016

Good luck to India-under Modi India seems to be flexing its military muscles-perhaps this should concern us Pakistanis?

What has modi got to do with India 10 years ago trying to make missiles we have been buying from other countries for decades anyway???

See a shrink for your Modi obsession. Right from food processing, weapon development, a street fight to paris attacks, you people are bringing in Modi. You need to look inwards why you are so hateful and obsessed. Must be something to do with your indoctrination at age 3.

What has modi got to do with India 10 years ago trying to make missiles we have been buying from other countries for decades anyway???

See a shrink for your Modi obsession. Right from food processing, weapon development, a street fight to paris attacks, you people are bringing in Modi. You need to look inwards why you are so hateful and obsessed. Must be something to do with your indoctrination at age 3.
thing is they are more obsessed with NaMo than there owm PM... funnny isnt it :sarcastic:

and there is a valid reason for it and that is NaMo knows how to... kahir janne do you know what i men :D

India under Modi is a fanatical and Pakistan/China obsessed country. It is concentrating on all the wrong issues and is trying to suppress the local people-most particularly muslims who Modi has an innate hatred for. You have voted in a terrorist and tell us how to think? India till 10 years ago was facing constant attacks by annoyed muslims. You need to watch yourself so that it does not happen again because Modi is pushing muslims to the very edge and there is always an equal reaction to everything.

India is acting as a hegemon and as a result all other nations are concerned. Authors and award winners are returning their awards and daily there are incidences of anti muslim or anti christian violence. Always the situation is temporary. Pakistans situation will change.

@waz @Slav Defence @WebMaster will you please save us from this torture if you are at all interested in saving atleast the defence related threads? Isn't this a defence forum? I can not cure this man of whatever he is suffering from but the mods should be doing their job no?

@WAJsal this is your cue for offering me a free sermon!

@WAJsal this is your cue for offering me a free sermon!
If you have failed to notice, i am no mod. I had only stated that you were wrong to post that thread in the open. There is a designated section for such threads. I am not a TT chairman i can't do anything about havi, he can have an opinion. If some of you are curious as to why he isn't rated, note that: it is against our criteria to rate fellow Title holders .
As far as his post is concerned, what is wrong with it, you two are in a heated argument. He has given his opinion, he has the right to have one...

If you have failed to notice, i am no mod. I had only stated that you were wrong to post that thread in the open. There is a designated section for such threads. I am not a TT chairman i can't do anything about havi, he can have an opinion. If some of you are curious as to why he isn't rated, note that: it is against our criteria to rate fellow Title holders .
As far as his post is concerned, what is wrong with it, you two are in a heated argument. He has given his opinion, he has the right to have one...

In case YOU have failed to notice, this is a thread about a A2A missile development that started 10 years before Modi. And its not a strategic move too, as we already had such missiles. Its just an indigenization effort.

Now I can turn ANY thread into bashing Modi.

Paris attacks - check
Astra development - check
Street fight in India - check
Crime against foreign tourist in India - check

Are you kidding me? You are saying trolling is now having an opinion? How about posting that opinion in relevantt threads? I have an an opinion about Chelsea's form this season. Should I post it in JF17 thread?

In case YOU have failed to notice, this is a thread about a A2A missile development that started 10 years before Modi. And its not a strategic move too, as we already had such missiles. Its just an indigenization effort.

Paris attacks - check

Are you kidding me? You are saying trolling is now having an opinion? How about posting that opinion in relevantt threads? I have an an opinion about Chelsea's form this season. Should I post it in JF17 thread?
It is quite clear you find me biased or etc, etc...I know it, it's quite clear.
Let me clear one thing, i am no mod, i am not a Think Tank Chairman, i have no real authority. I can't dictate anyone, there is no point in tagging. If it's some point making thing, continue..

Y

Paris attacks - check

You were the one who directed the thread away. You want to run the forum as you see fit which is not going to happen. You can keep crying and whining which is the only thing you have developed a reputation for, trying to direct how the forum is run.

Indias focus on missile technology is spearheading a race in South Asia for better and more sophisticated weapons. That is all I pointed at. I am glad people are getting sick of your Hindutva mentality and my allies are working for an independent Lucknow. Your arrogance mimics a general Indian policy of suppression and oppression of those with differing views. You want beyond anything to shut me and my Lucknowi independence ideals up but this is not going to happen and it happens no where that you can impose your views on the other and make him speak like your parrot.

Last edited by a moderator:
This will be one great achievement for India. Our own 80-100 km range BVR with active radar seeker.

ASTRA_2411871f.jpg

The smokeless propulsion looks awesome!

Last edited:
India under Modi is a fanatical and Pakistan/China obsessed country. It is concentrating on all the wrong issues and is trying to suppress the local people-most particularly muslims who Modi has an innate hatred for. You have voted in a terrorist and tell us how to think? India till 10 years ago was facing constant attacks by annoyed muslims. You need to watch yourself so that it does not happen again because Modi is pushing muslims to the very edge and there is always an equal reaction to everything.

India is acting as a hegemon and as a result all other nations are concerned. Authors and award winners are returning their awards and daily there are incidences of anti muslim or anti christian violence. Always the situation is temporary. Pakistans situation will change.
My god, what a bullshit thinktank.

Y

You were the one who directed the thread away. You want to run the forum as you see fit which is not going to happen. You can keep crying and whining which is the only thing you have developed a reputation for, trying to direct how the forum is run.

Indias focus on missile technology is spearheading a race in South Asia for better and more sophisticated weapons. That is all I pointed at. I am glad people are getting sick of your Hindutva mentality and my allies are working for an independent Lucknow. Your arrogance mimics a general Indian policy of suppression and oppression of those with differing views. You want beyond anything to shut me and my Lucknowi independence ideals up but this is not going to happen and it happens no where that you can impose your views on the other and make him speak like your parrot.

India might break in the future only because of people like you. Lucknowis Kashmiris and Hyderabadi muslims are slowly rising and seeing how things-to our very thought process is being controlled by Hindutva fanatics like you. You want to impose on us your worldview, your thinking. It will not work.

Why do you guys have this victim mentality?

I myself have several Muslim friends from different parts of the country and no one lives in 'suppression'/'oppression'. Any kind of stories that are heard mostly have some kind of political motivation behind them. And one or two random instances do not define how a population of about 200 million is being treated. Do you think any country in the world has the resource to blatantly oppress 200 million people and also curb any kind of backlash. If 200 million people were being oppressed you would surely have heard and seen many more instances.

India, inspite of its large population is a largely peaceful country in which certain elements at certain times move away from the main stream and do things which are not supported by anyone. Just like you cannot reflect the actions of a terrorist onto an entire religion similarly you cannot reflect the actions of a few individuals to an entire society. We do not need to get advise from outsiders about how to treat our own country men.

Why do you guys have this victim mentality?

I myself have several Muslim friends from different parts of the country and no one lives in 'suppression'/'oppression'. Any kind of stories that are heard mostly have some kind of political motivation behind them. And one or two random instances do not define how a population of about 200 million is being treated. Do you think any country in the world has the resource to blatantly oppress 200 million people and also curb any kind of backlash. If 200 million people were being oppressed you would surely have heard and seen many more instances.

India, inspite of its large population is a largely peaceful country in which certain elements at certain times move away from the main stream and do things which are not supported by anyone. Just like you cannot reflect the actions of a terrorist onto an entire religion similarly you cannot reflect the actions of a few individuals to an entire society. We do not need to get advise from outsiders about how to treat our own country men.

Hi This video probably states about indian muslims :
ofcourse most of our Pakistani friends do not like this guy.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom