What's new

10 stupidest things Americans do overseas

What i hate about some tourists from the western countries when they came to Belgrade, are those big *** camping bags, tents and what not. I mean you are in the middle of the city with the population of almost two million people, and you are going through it equipped like you are camping in the middle of nowhere.

How-to-blend_6.gif

I mean how can you even enjoy sightseeing, with all that crap up your back?

Hahaha!

You surely are cutting down some of the accessories from my list that i had in my mind to keep all along myself if i ever plan to visit Belgrade.Whatever you say, but i won't abandon my belly pack upon your desire. (I should look like a tourist No?:lol:)
May be i can hang that waist pack like that\/\/ if you say:
army-waist-pack-dark-gray-awesome-fanny-pack-canvas-belly-bag.jpg

Same here, i share your sentiments. Another thing is, you actually are quite successfully making yourself prominent while roaming about the city amongst the local population.
If unfortunately anything wrong goes by that place,then you can find yourself in that list of interrogation prepared by the authorities,which is a nightmare for any tourist.As it may cost you,your comfort and precious time.

The rightful thing is to find an accommodation ,a motel may be.Place your stuff there,make yourself at ease,freshen your self up and go through your plans so that you can comfortably make the full use of your time.

Personally backpacks & sleeping bags are the things that i use for when i'm taking part in any mountaineering exhibition or visiting a place where i need to carry extra stuff for my own comfort,because i know that the environment may not have some basic facilities ready-made for my pleasure. Especially at places where my luggage is the sole mean of assuring the critical needs of my life.

And mate a very Happy new year.:)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom