What's new

10 stupidest things Americans do overseas

This Jayatl is just overreacting to show this forum that he really is an American cowboy even though he is Indian just like you. I had been calling him out for his pro Indian posts. So he is been seeking any opportunity to demonstrate his devotion to America.

This post shows how tourists would act. You can replace America with English, Chinese, or Indian and the content of the story would be partially correct. Some tourists just misbehave or that is just the fact.

aww how cute. a seditious chinese in america is trying to play false concern troll again. you will always be a seditious chinese unwanted in our country no matter

aww how cute. a seditious chinese in america is trying to play false concern troll again. you will always be a seditious chinese unwanted in our country no matter

You are just attacking me because I out you traitorous Indian. Go ahead and support your country India in this diplomatic tiff. No need to pretend that you are an American.

You are just attacking me because I out you traitorous Indian. Go ahead and support your country India in this diplomatic tiff. No need to pretend that you are an American.

I thought you had me on Ignore. :D
But you , just like you chinese in america, are suckers for a hurtin...:lol:

I thought you had me on Ignore. :D
But you , just like you chinese in america, are suckers for a hurtin...:lol:

Congrats that your team is in playoffs. If NO lost, it will be a tough battle for you guys.

What i hate about some tourists from the western countries when they came to Belgrade, are those big *** camping bags, tents and what not. I mean you are in the middle of the city with the population of almost two million people, and you are going through it equipped like you are camping in the middle of nowhere.

How-to-blend_6.gif

I mean how can you even enjoy sightseeing, with all that crap up your back?

Does this thread have anything do with Indian "diplomat" breaking law in USA?

Is that some kind of a fixed tactic to identify an American oversea? I don't think so.

Extremely racist " facts "

Back
Top Bottom