What's new

10 Most Expensive Armed Forces In The World

Syrian Lion

Reaction score
Country
Syrian Arab Republic
Okay I know this video is not a reliable source, but I thought it was fun , and it's a good way to start proper discussion, and I thought some people here might have good sources to share with each other. so watch and enjoy :smokin:

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay I know this video is not a reliable source, but I thought it was fun , and it's a good way to start proper discussion, and I thought some people here might have good sources to share with each other. so watch and enjoy :smokin:

What is the Pakistani Expenditure??? I think $7 billion???
$3 billion for PA
$2 billion for PAF
$2 billion for PN

Usually the measure should be defense spending as to the population. In such a case I pick Israel, Bahrain, UAE, Qatar, Kuwait, Singapore and Saudi Arabia as the top seven and not necessary in that order.

Pakistan Military expenditure is only $6.41 billion (2010–11) Ranked 33rd Which is Only 2.8 % Of GDP.

Pakistan Military expenditure is only $6.41 billion (2010–11) Ranked 33rd Which is Only 2.8 % Of GDP.

It would be much better if we increase the budget for PAF to $3 Billion at least so that they can provide better facilities to all of their working men from all grades as well can increase the budget for each of their facilities for better protection and separate budget for procurement and manufacturing.

well depends, is "most expensive" meaning overall or amount spent per soldier or per population?
The correct methodology to adopt is defence expenditure as a percentage of a country's GDP that translates to affordability to some extent. You can't compare the economic strength of Oman to the US of A, can you? However, Oman's military expenditure is 11.4% of its GDP whilst the USA is far below at number 24 with 4.06%, and Pakistan at number 45 at 3%. India doesn't even figure in the first 50!! :smokin:

The more you have in your kitty, the more fancy gizmos you can afford. So this list in the video doesn't convey much except saying that the bigger your over all economy is, the more you can spend on defence.

nice video dear thanx for sharing.........................................

Back
Top Bottom