What's new

10 defence industry programs Pakistan should pursue (But it isn't)

If we want to keep our Navy only in Pakistan I mean we don't want to have bases around the world no we don't need Air Craft Carrier but if we want to go around or at least go for permanent presence in Middle east than we would need Air Craft Carrier. But in case of choosing to remain in Pakistan what we need is at least and 24 Frigates and Destroyers which are equipped with VLS to fire long range cruise missiles along with 16 Submarines 12 AIP and 4 Nuclear. Those 12 AIP should have few VLS to fire long range cruise missiles also. And when we get these we need to focus on increase Marine Force train them like USA marines are trained and than go for two LHD like the ones Egypt bought.

I was talking about 2030. With this new coalition coming on boards and Gwadar Port don't you think we will need to make presence deep in indian ocean and middle east?

I was talking about 2030. With this new coalition coming on boards and Gwadar Port don't you think we will need to make presence deep in indian ocean and middle east?
Well like I said if we want to play international role which I think we should than yes we would need Air Craft Carrier and if want to go for big role than we should go for two AC groups not just one but if want to remain stuck in Pakistani seas than not needed although that would be bad choice.

Well like I said if we want to play international role which I think we should than yes we would need Air Craft Carrier and if want to go for big role than we should go for two AC groups not just one but if want to remain stuck in Pakistani seas than not needed although that would be bad choice.

If we look at our economy today than its impossible but I feel in 2030 Pakistan economy will be in trillions and Pakistan will have to play a role in international politics and we will need aircraft carriers than.

At least Pakistan should go for one aircraft carrier, don't you think so? India have 2 aircraft carriers now.
no what is purpose/role of an aircraft carrier in PNo_O:what::disagree: its will be useless asset For PN,
tit for tat game b/w India and Pakistan is over bro:blah:
:hitwall:
, its simply useless for Pakistan:angry:

no what is purpose/role of an aircraft carrier in PNo_O:what::disagree: its will be useless asset For PN,
tit for tat game b/w India and Pakistan is over bro:blah:
:hitwall:
, its simply useless for Pakistan:angry:

If we look at our economy today than its impossible but I feel in 2030 Pakistan economy will be in trillions and Pakistan will have to play a role in international politics and we will need aircraft carriers than.

Not today and not even in distant future:disagree::disagree:, we have no global ambitions bro:pakistan::pakistan:

If we want to keep our Navy only in Pakistan I mean we don't want to have bases around the world no we don't need Air Craft Carrier but if we want to go around or at least go for permanent presence in Middle east than we would need Air Craft Carrier. But in case of choosing to remain in Pakistan what we need is at least and 24 Frigates and Destroyers which are equipped with VLS to fire long range cruise missiles along with 16 Submarines 12 AIP and 4 Nuclear. Those 12 AIP should have few VLS to fire long range cruise missiles also. And when we get these we need to focus on increase Marine Force train them like USA marines are trained and than go for two LHD like the ones Egypt bought.

No need for aircraft carrier, as far as Indian Carrier goes, We only need 4 of this:
df-21_launcher.jpg

Dongfeng-21D.JPG

Ya its DF-21D.

Not today and not even in distant future:disagree::disagree:, we have no global ambitions bro:pakistan::pakistan:

Global ambitions need money bro and Pakistan Military budget is low but I see Pakistan Military budget $50 bn in 2030 and if we reach that ratio than there is possibilities of two aircraft carriers one between 2030-40 and the second one in 2040-50.

With Gwadar Port fully operational we need to increase our navy fleet and strength too.

Global ambitions need money bro and Pakistan Military budget is low but I see Pakistan Military budget $50 bn in 2030 and if we reach that ratio than there is possibilities of two aircraft carriers one between 2030-40 and the second one in 2040-50.

With Gwadar Port fully operational we need to increase our navy fleet and strength too.
we may have regional ambition then (e.g subcontinent) but surly will not have global ambitions against any nation in distant future :disagree::disagree: we need more air defense frigate and destroyer rather than a useless AIRCRAFT CARRIER:hitwall::hitwall::crazy::crazy::crazy:

and who'll pay for all these fancy stuff??

Pakistan should start looking for new ideas

What's the point of having aircraft carrier these days , it's too much drain on finances

We should create multiple small carriers with armed drones on it all controlled by people inside

We should invest in drones with ground operations as well as with air to air

Small , agile and fast , they can easily pave the way for ground forces

In next 30 years , we will get involved in ME , we like it or not , it's coming our way

what about making a fighter jet engine as well?

Back
Top Bottom