What's new

10 deadliest countries of the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't let stupid things like drugs get big in India. Then things will change for the worst...

My ancestral city in Kerala is more safer than my city in the US.

Gun control is a big thing in India too.

killing others is masculine?
Then russians are way ahead of us, their rate is quite high for such a tiny population. Even pakistan is ahead. :)

Kissing others is not masculine. India is ahead of Russia because not every murder case is registered in the police station. Many disappear and they are counted as missing men.

Kissing others is not masculine. India is ahead of Russia because not every murder case is registered in the police station. Many disappear and they are counted as missing men.

whatever. I would be worried about diseases and traffic accidents than being killed by somebody.

It proves, men in India are masculine enough and have balls. In this way, inferior humans are replaced by superior humans in a patriarchal society.

Yes, and men keep getting more violent with each generation.

Ḥashshāshīn;3611123 said:
Yes, and men keep getting more violent with each generation.

Good sign. Girls love violent men.

New York was a deadly place during the 90's. they'd bust a cap in yo *** over a pair of sneakers. Oh wait they still do that.

But it's gotten a lot better but still Brooklyn and the Bronx and Jamiaca Queens are crazy with their murders and shootings. Karachi ain't got **** on them.

New York was a deadly place during the 90's. they'd bust a cap in yo *** over a pair of sneakers. Oh wait they still do that.

But it's gotten a lot better but still Brooklyn and the Bronx and Jamiaca Queens are crazy with their murders and shootings. Karachi ain't got **** on them.

Man I got jumped coming from Harlem to Manhattan while I was trying to get some cheap cigarettes.

Luckily I was able to hold my own, throw a few punches and get the hell out there as fast as I could.

Might go to Jamaican queens because I want to go in New York without paying for a hotel (I'll live with a friend). :cry:

South India has been successful in preventing gun culture, however the same cannot be said about North India. (Especially in rural areas) Punjab, Rajasthan, Haryana, UP, and scattered areas of MP

Sorry to say but the logic you are giving in your posts is very pathetic. Girls love violent men? Where did you get this from? You are saying girls love to be abused by men. Only mentally sick people who lack empathy like violence, murders or rape

bhai jan, kabhi to joke ko samajh liya karo.

That sounds fair..except that our population is 1.3 billion probably equal to the rest 9 combined.

what is source of this video...plz bring some factual videos form a reliable source....:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom