What's new

10 dead in Kashmir battle between rebels, army

You need a brain.Because I can feel its completely missing.
In Mumbai voter turnout is generally 50% or even below.
You are new here so giving a piece of advice, you will find many Pakistani posters with such High IQ, don't listen or teach them.

Tanks in some places. And F 16 bombing runs in others. These terrorists are slimy little bunch. Can pop up anywhere. Whether its an army bunker inside Indian border, a Pakistani GHQ, naval base or a Pakistani military academy.

And i feel your sorrow,these F 16's were giving you nightmares's till now but it's even more distressing for you that they are scaring the daylight of your sponsored mercenaries,Oh i know how much you are hurt with what these f 16 has done to you...:lol:

these militants must be super human using some phasing technology to cross over from multiple layers of razor and barbed wires and electrified metal fences and minefields without getting hurt and suddenly appearing inside the Indian base
so 3 militants have engaged entire Indian army in the sector for over 10 hours?
hopefully the 3 tanks will bring this episode to a conclusion.
Atleast, I expect better response from you. Terrorist have nothing to lose, they come to kill here while armed forces have to take care of civilians and property so even 1 person can create trouble. You want to check the cases then check US where 1 shooter sometimes make more brawl than these guys.

these militants must be super human using some phasing technology to cross over from multiple layers of razor and barbed wires and electrified metal fences and minefields without getting hurt and suddenly appearing inside the Indian base

Entire Indo-Pak border can not be fancied and loop holes are present every where from where these terrorist, they hide in unused bunker. And to break bunker fire power is required.

they usually make use of natural breaches in the border during to the terrain and the natural calamities. They are as superhuman as they are trained to be. You should hear them sing when we catch them.

They used BMP-2 IFVs not main battle tanks. Most of media in India dosen't have enough understanding to differentiate between IFVs & tanks you know. Some news channel clippings clearly shown that IA transporting BMPs on TATRA trucks to conflict site. Apart from that Dhruv helicopters of Army Avation Corps were used to send injured civilians & jawans to hospital.

arniaencounter_obmufti_3_338x225.jpg

i don't know if 56 inch was the size of chest or breast

As always - indians just not accepting the fact that the Kashmiri cause, if left unresolved, yields to such audacious sporadic attacks. The timing here is interesting.

The armed nationalists/mujahideen fighters probably wanted to send a message to india during the SAARC meeting

by the way - the LoC is militarized and heavily guarded...freedom fighters cant easily just cross both sides. Suggesting they came from our side is preposterous. The fighters were already in indian occupied territories i think. Its an indigenous struggle, fighters are on both sides.

And i feel your sorrow,these F 16's were giving you nightmares's till now but it's even more distressing for you that they are scaring the daylight of your sponsored mercenaries,Oh i know how much you are hurt with what these f 16 has done to you...:lol:
yup.. i know how potent these 16's are. They were all over Kargil when IAF Mirages were pounding the living cr@p out of Pakistani terrorists/army/NLI/Freedom fighters etc.

Back
Top Bottom