What's new

10 dead in Iran after drinking homemade alcohol

Very sad news..... In India too many illiterate people die after consuming DESI DARU.... If recipe goes wrong it becomes a poison...... But people should learn that alcohol homemade or branded one is just for a fun once in awhile..... If you make it your daily lifestyle it's a poison..... I love to drink beer once in awhile but it's a real fun and a quality timepass with your relatives and friends when you enjoy it once in a month.....

Alcohol just makes you fat, lose brain cells and act retarded.

Even in the US, younger generation is opting for marijuana over alcohol.

Yes but moderate drinking say once or twice a month doesn't have such effects.... If you daily consume alcohol then off course I agree with what you say..... What is marijuana by the way....

Yes but moderate drinking say once or twice a month doesn't have such effects.... If you daily consume alcohol then off course I agree with what you say..... What is marijuana by the way....

Charas

For You, Its Poison,
For Others, Its Honey,

Or you could open up a book and read that it’s literally poison. :lol:

So sad, over here in Pakistan as well alcohol is banned (if that wasn't obvious) so people end up buying it from sketchy illegal bootleggers. Considering most those fucks are inexperienced in what they are doing they end up making it wrong and get toxic ingredients in them and when people consume it well, you know what happens next ): Banning alcohol is completely counter productive.

U think its due to banning alcohol? Alcohol is legal in india and way more ppl die drinking such crap. Amazing how ppl correlate stuff.

U think its due to banning alcohol? Alcohol is legal in india and way more ppl die drinking such crap. Amazing how ppl correlate stuff.

In India alcohol is easily available.... In metros like Mumbai shops selling alcohol used to run till 11.30 before covid now still they run till 10 pm.... If shops are closed and you are willing to spend extra you can walk in any bar and buy as they still run till 12.30 to 1.... In states like Goa it's available at half the rate compared to other parts of country and you can easily get in the midnight if you so much craving for it..... you can even enjoy drinks in india openly on even at some public place.....Sad but it's a fact and real revenue for the government.....

Good, got what they deserved
Haha, I agree with you.

As a practicing Muslim I have to say that it is well known that alcohol is Haraam in Islam.

Alcohol can cause cancer, loss of inhibitions, car crashes which is common in the west, drunkeness, Cirrhosis of the liver, etc.

There are a lot of problems associated with alcohol.

Ask any medical doctor.

Last edited:
Alcohol is legal in india and way more ppl die drinking such crap. Amazing how ppl correlate stuff.

I think this is usually due to "Kachi Sharab", made by locals, contaminated, not under licence.
Because they want cheap alcohol, and most of people drink to get rid of depression, i meant lower class drink this type of poisonous alcohol.

I think this is usually due to "Kachi Sharab", made by locals, contaminated, not under licence.
Because they want cheap alcohol, and most of people drink to get rid of depression, i meant lower class drink this type of poisonous alcohol.

Hence my point that its not due to alcohol being banned in iran or Pakistan.

Haha, I agree with you.

As a practicing Muslim I have to say that it is well known that alcohol is Haraam in Islam.

Alcohol can cause cancer, loss of inhibitions, car crashes which is common in the west, drunkeness, Cirrhosis of the liver, etc.

There are a lot of problems associated with alcohol.

Ask any medical doctor.

In Norway, alcohol consume among the younger generation has gone down significantly the past 20 years. Young people generally are more health oriented these days.

Alcohol is legal only because its been part of culture of thousands of years. If alcohol was invented today, i assure you it would have been banned and classified as Class A drug.

Ironicall alcohol is fully legal and even marketed as something desirable, knowing tons of statistics and research that shows how harmful it is for the society. While Cannabis forexample is banned, even though it is far less dangerous than alcohol.

Marijuana make the people retarded too.

Everybody who knows people who consumes that shit, knows it.

You can know the evilness of a government against their own people of how they let young people fall in that shit.

Marijuana addicts are a good thing for a evil government, because make the people less problematic, more stupid and willing to accept anything, make them zombies.

USA gov is pure evil against low income people, but that's nothing new.

USA is a classist society, make laugh and jokes about homeless people is something accepted in USA society, you can see that in comedy shows like The Simpsons, that's unthinkable in some European countries.

Last edited:
In Norway, alcohol consume among the younger generation has gone down significantly the past 20 years. Young people generally are more health oriented these days.

Alcohol is legal only because its been part of culture of thousands of years. If alcohol was invented today, i assure you it would have been banned and classified as Class A drug.

Ironicall alcohol is fully legal and even marketed as something desirable, knowing tons of statistics and research that shows how harmful it is for the society. While Cannabis forexample is banned, even though it is far less dangerous than alcohol.

In Norway alcohol is too expensive, due to high taxes.

And I think cold weather societies trend is fall in alcoholism easily, as a way of dont feel cold. Like Russians and Vodka.

I think Norwegian society in the past had alcoholism problems due to the same reason. But now they have a comfortable life under the oil/gas money.

Cannabis is not a toy, it can fck up your brain in a non reversible way, mental illness problems even with low amount and consum a few times. Alcohol can't do that so easily.

Back
Top Bottom