ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Canada

10 hot Chinese smartphones launched in India recently

TOI Tech| Robin Sinha | Aug 7, 2016
53573978.cms

1/1110 hot Chinese smartphones launched in India recently

Chinese smartphone companies are giving tough competition to Samsung, Micromax and Intex and other global brands in the Indian market.

These companies are gaining marketshare at the cost of incumbents. The Chinese smartphone brands, including Lenovo, expanded their share to 27% of the total smartphone market in the quarter ended June from 21% in the preceding quarter, according to Hong Kong-based Counterpoint Technology Market Research.

One main reason for the popularity of these companies is that they offer affordable feature-rich phones. So, here are 10 hot Chinese smartphones launched in India recently.
...READ MORE

53573968.cms

2/11Xiaomi Redmi 3S, Rs 6,999

Xiaomi Redmi 3S is one of the latest budget smartphones by the Chinese tech company in India.

Some of the key specifications of the handset are 5-inch HD display, 1.4GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor, 2GB of RAM, 16GB of internal storage, 13MP rear camera, 5MP front camera, and 4,100mAh battery.
...READ MORE

53573969.cms

3/11Xiaomi Redmi 3S Prime, Rs 8,999

The Xiaomi Redmi 3S Prime shares the same features as the Redmi 3S except for an additional fingerprint sensor, 3GB RAM and 32GB inbuilt storage.

Other specifications include 5-inch HD display, 1.4GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor, 13MP rear camera, 5MP front camera and 4,100mAh battery.
...READ MORE

53573970.cms

4/11Oppo F1S, Rs 17,990

Oppo too recently launched its F1S camera-focussed smartphone in India.

The handset features 16MP front camera, 13MP primary camera, 5.5-inch HD display, 3GB RAM, 32GB inbuilt storage, MediaTek's MT6750 64-bit octa-core processor, and 3,075mAh battery.

The device has better display, front-facing camera, more inbuilt storage, and more.
...READ MORE

53573971.cms

5/11Lenovo Vibe K5 Note, Rs 12,999

Lenovo is another Chinese tech giant that recently launched the Vibe K5 Note in India.

The handset specifications include 5.5-inch Full HD display, 1.8 GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 processor, 3GB/4GB RAM, 16GB storage,13MP rear camera, 5MP front-facing camera, and 3500mAh battery.
...READ MORE
53573972.cms

6/11ZTE Blade V6, Rs 9,999

ZTE Blade V6 launched last month alongside the ZTE Axon Mini.

The Blade V6 features a 5-inch HD display, 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek processor, 2GB of RAM, 16GB of internal storage, 13MP rear camera, 5MP front camera, and 2,200mAh battery.
...READ MORE

53573973.cms

7/11ZTE Axon Mini, Rs 23,599

ZTE Axon Mini is more powerful than the Blade V6. It features 5.2-inch Full HD display, 1.2GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 processor, 3GB RAM, 13MP rear camera, 8MP front camera, 32GB of internal storage, and 2,800mAh battery.

The ZTE Axon Mini is also the company’s first ‘Axon’ branded smartphone to debut in India.
...READ MORE

53573974.cms

8/11Honor 5C, Rs 10,999

Huawei also launched its Honor 5C smartphone in India recently.

Some of the key specifications of the handset include 5.2 inch Full HD display, HiSilicon Kirin 650 chipset, 2GB RAM, 16GB of built-in memory, 13MP rear camera, 8MP front camera, and 3,000mAh non-removable battery.
...READ MORE

It cost me 12k rs. Added it to my collection , i am now the proud owner of 46 mobiles:)
think there are some websites where they deliver , try this one.
http://28mobile.com/
46 mobiles?
there are sites that deliver to uk .. like banggood but i dont trust them plus you get no warranty... i will buy one next time am in india.

I want to buy one but they dont sell it in uk.. how much does it cost?

We usually buy phone via ecommerce website: Tmall.com or JD.com. Do you have access to them in UK, specially Tmall (alibaba)?

46 mobiles?
there are sites that deliver to uk .. like banggood but i dont trust them plus you get no warranty... i will buy one next time am in india.
Bit of a gadget freak :)
Though my daily driver is an iPhone6s and a samsung s7 , i still love to get these mid rangers as my other devices. i carry on an average 6 phones.

Nope !!!!

All these smartphones are singularly cheap...
Could it be said that smartphones which have prices over 3k RMB don't sell well in India?

All these smartphones are singularly cheap...
Could it be said that smartphones which have prices over 3k RMB don't sell well in India?
They don't buy Chinese.

That range is dominated by Samsung and Apple.

Though my daily driver is an iPhone6s and a samsung s7 , i still love to get these mid rangers as my other devices. i carry on an average 6 phones.

Nope !!!!
your wife should make ringtones same in all the phones... just for fun.. :)

Yet India is nowhere in the world:

americans-and-the-mobile-phone.png
Such a moron you are. It clearly says OECD countries.

Benefits of working with Congress. Its because of scums like you that many people in India don't even get food to eat. Keep your collection going with loot money!

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom