What's new

10 Chinese smartphones launched in India recently

Bit of a gadget freak :)
Though my daily driver is an iPhone6s and a samsung s7 , i still love to get these mid rangers as my other devices. i carry on an average 6 phones.

Nope !!!!
what do you with 46 mobile?...cook food?

your wife should make ringtones same in all the phones... just for fun.. :)
She just stole my iphone 6splus. :angry:

Such a moron you are. It clearly says OECD countries.

Benefits of working with Congress. Its because of scums like you that many people in India don't even get food to eat. Keep your collection going with loot money!
If you are so concerned about poverty , donate your salary , charity begins at home . practice what you preach , who knows i may follow by your great example.:)

46?!!.......really? :)
Yep , have a photo of them , just sent one to @Joe Shearer . he called me mad :lol:

what do you with 46 mobile?...cook food?
Do you know what a gadget freak is? i love gadgets and buy them , test them , use them for a while , then give them to friends or family .

^^^ reported for using abusive language against member..
Dont worry mate , they can rarely see people as human beings, they separate people into boxes on the bases of their religion or political affiliations, they are just petty people.

You don't know this monster. He eats phones. When he flies, he books an extra seat next to him to put his collection out; no packing them in for him.

All these smartphones are singularly cheap...
Could it be said that smartphones which have prices over 3k RMB don't sell well in India?

Those who want quality buy Samsung or iPhone. Those who want value for money buy Chinese. Most of these are smuggled models, and although the dealer will glibly promise you warranty service, it may not happen when you really need the support. So Samsung for Android, and iPhone, well, for being an iPhone.

I've used a bunch of them. I currently use the Redmi Note 3 that you mention and also an Amazon Fire. Previously, I used the OnePlus One. I must say - the OnePlus One was one of the best devices I've used. The Redmi Note 3 is ok - no great shakes - it does its job. I got my employees Redmi 2s and some had to be turned in to the service center - which is a nightmare. Their customer service is horrible - they make you wait for over 2 months to repair the phones and dissuade you from turning the phone into the service center. Still, they are dirt cheap so they serve their purpose. Would I buy a Mi Phone again for personal use? Definitely not - I'd stick to Motorola or OnePlus.

She just stole my iphone 6splus. :angry:

If you are so concerned about poverty , donate your salary , charity begins at home . practice what you preach , who knows i may follow by your great example.:)

Yep , have a photo of them , just sent one to @Joe Shearer . he called me mad :lol:

Do you know what a gadget freak is? i love gadgets and buy them , test them , use them for a while , then give them to friends or family .

Dont worry mate , they can rarely see people as human beings, they separate people into boxes on the bases of their religion or political affiliations, they are just petty people.
dont be shy and show us the pic of the 46 phones

dont be shy and show us the pic of the 46 phones
Ask Joe :)

I've used a bunch of them. I currently use the Redmi Note 3 that you mention and also an Amazon Fire. Previously, I used the OnePlus One. I must say - the OnePlus One was one of the best devices I've used. The Redmi Note 3 is ok - no great shakes - it does its job. I got my employees Redmi 2s and some had to be turned in to the service center - which is a nightmare. Their customer service is horrible - they make you wait for over 2 months to repair the phones and dissuade you from turning the phone into the service center. Still, they are dirt cheap so they serve their purpose. Would I buy a Mi Phone again for personal use? Definitely not - I'd stick to Motorola or OnePlus.
Just bought a one plus three today , i was feeling low as i am in hospital .
Amazing phone!!!! probably the best in its class and for half the rate of an samsung s7 which has similar specs. though nothing in today market has a better camera then the S7 .

Amazing phone!!!! probably the best in its class and for half the rate of an samsung s7 which has similar specs. though nothing in today market has a better camera then the S7 .

Yes, I will probably acquire it sooner rather than later. I also like the Amazon Fire - it is a solid phone once you get Google Play installed. They are hard to come by now but considering you love cellphones, you might wish to acquire it.

You don't know this monster. He eats phones. When he flies, he books an extra seat next to him to put his collection out; no packing them in for him.

Those who want quality buy Samsung or iPhone. Those who want value for money buy Chinese. Most of these are smuggled models, and although the dealer will glibly promise you warranty service, it may not happen when you really need the support. So Samsung for Android, and iPhone, well, for being an iPhone.
I have a hard time keeping one phone, and people out there have an entire collection. I wonder how many is he able to even keep charged at one time? My brother has 5 phones, he was sweet enough to lend me one, but that's the most one can keep.

Yes, I will probably acquire it sooner rather than later. I also like the Amazon Fire - it is a solid phone once you get Google Play installed. They are hard to come by now but considering you love cellphones, you might wish to acquire it.
Naa i can get them on ebay.in , what i would love to get is the marshal phone , unfortunately its only available in UK , Have asked a mate to bring me one. :)

How do I dig it out of WhatsApp?

IS this a defence forum ? I know AAPtards love to bash Modi. But bashing India !?

Yet India is nowhere in the world:

americans-and-the-mobile-phone.png

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom