What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

Checked into the so called "deshbhakt" Forum,,, BRF.
Mods n bhakts trying to spin n save face,,banning n silencing anyone who doesn't toe thr line of thought,,, BRF is not bharat rakshk forum,,, now it's more like Bhayya Rat Forum.
Apparently the so called nationalists bhakts have more loyalty towards BJP n Modi thn India.
Congressis, leftist aren't far behind though.
Basically everything is politics for these people.

Behavior of Congress n left is no surprise, they were always corrupt n petty.
But this wasn't expected from BJP but then they r a political party in the end.
Our politicians can sell thr mothers for power.
The real shocker for me is really the so called "deshbhakt nationalists".
What happened to thm?
Why has a mere political party n some politician become so precious n beyond criticism for thm?
So much so tht they r actively defending the undefendable.

Why r they not asking questions?
Why the govt. was lul for so long about the situation?
This was happening from April.
Why has PM given a tatti statement saying chini r not in our land?
No need to declare war but at least give a strong statement,, who is he trying to please here?
Why has they not summoned the chini Embassador?
Are we not ready to even push thm back?
Jammu and kasmir is probably the most militarized state in India, where thr is a constant threat of war,,, if the govt can even push back chini there,,, how do they plan to do anything if similar things happen in northeastern states where military presence is minimum??
But illegal sons of modi aka bhakts don't want any of the answers,,, they will be content with spinning stories n saving face while getting invaded,violated n humiliated just like thr phattu ancestors.
And how do you think our own people are reacting, i mean our very own-on the ground. You are very well connected and well to do, surely would know that. Sab okali dile, eku baki rokha nai aru. Come over to the other side, this ain't no place to deliberate on Indian issues.

He is not India. Its his personal view. Let's not confuse with this anymore.

Let me first say, yes you are right. Banking in US is foolish. But you k ow the best and the worst part? Best part is.. India knows this. India will never stop US from assisting.. but it is prepared and capable enough to take any needed action all alone. This should be clear and not taken any individual opinion as 'India banking on US' just to lecture your advise. And yes you guys can continue bashing India and call all things as negative for India as this is a Pakistani forum.. And negative news about India gives you better sleep..so yes you can enjoy this drama as long as this India China things lasts.
Have you learned nothing from history? Of course you havent. Banking on US to come to your aid, like the way they had done since May 5th, keep on living with that delusion. It seems clear to me India had not learned any lessons from defeat of 1962, as the Chinese had been saying.

Time passes to bring us closer to the Events... it always does!

Time for some refleciton, some questioning....

Given the Indian doubling down on the PLA 'deaths' and now the Indian DM saying that India has also released the Chinese PoWs ....

Breaking of the 'news' in the IndiaMedia that the local commanders have now carte balnch for using weapons as they see fit ... meeting of Indian DM with CDS and other three IndianChiefs....

IAF showing on TeeVee its Apaches and Migs and other stuff.. IAF chief visiting the theatre... IndianArmy showing its build up... with tanks being moved by trains to the 'front'....

The apparent contradictions between Modi's 'No Intrusion' and DM/FM statements rejecting the Chiense Sovereignty over GolwanValley....

Despite China releasing 10 Indians and TheHindu publishing it... and other IndianMedia outlets saying that the 60+Sq.Km is liberated from the IndianOccupation by the PLA ... and the Fingers on the lake are becoming lesser and lesser Indian and more and more Chinese....the IndianPolitica/Military/Social Narrative is heading in the opposite direction...

The satellite pictures showing the Chinese blocking GalwanRiver
... and the PLA logisitical/military vehicles lined up en mass... Why? Even Indian media is reporting it and showing it to the Indian public...non-stop!

For now we are seeing a slow build up for 'Revenge' chorus from the IndianSocialMedia and retired Indian professionals...

In the above backdrop the question arrises:
Is Modi planning to Avenge 1962 Humiliation?

That is to say that the Indians engage in a 'limited war' with China
... gain some territory and then declare unilateral ceasefire and move back to their position?

The International standing
of the SuperPowerIndia has taken a strong nose dive given over 20 Indians were killed and scores wounded...and then China released 10 Indians including 3 officers... All reported in International Media!

Nepal standing up for itself
... is even more damning for the careful ImageCreation of India as a GlobalPower or SuperPower....

The Indian are shelling indiscriminately on CeaseFireLine and have killed PakCivilians...including children... and there is Spike in IndianTerrorism in Pakistan... Karachi is being under attack by the IndianAssets...

Prestige is very hard to gain and easy to loose....

The current Stand-off has created great many question marks on the IndianMilitaryAbilities vs IndianClaims...

Balakot was supposed to be the new paradigm/doctorine ... but the IceMan said: Wait for OurSurprise... and after breakfast Paks Surprised the World!!!

For now the Indians are building up a narrative of Legendary Bravery of their troops who were ambushed, outnumbered and fought valiantly...bared handed killing the ChineseDeathSquads.... killing twice as many Chinese...

Also, now Indians are pushing the narrative of capturing the PLA troops and then releasing them... numbers will obviously be larger than the 10 Indians that China released.

The inherent contradictions might bother outsiders but to the IndianNarrative these are not contradictions but BuildingBlocks of Context for future IndianStrategy...both domestic and vis-a-vis China and Pakistan!!!

If India just moves troops around and flies jets...and let the TeeVee crews take shots for 'BreakingNews' ...this will not restore the HardPower weight that India has been projecting for past decade or so...

Why put all three forces on highest alert?

There is NO one attacking or even a rhetoric of any action...so why such high alterness?

In absence of the Chinese Rhetoric of attack/action... such actions make the IndianState look weaker and confused... creating nervousness in both troops and anticipation in hypernationalist population...

Because, if nothing happens... what have all these 'actions' achieved.... ?

Yes, we can expect the IndianNarrative of StaringDownChina by showing IndianReslove type of TeeVee shows and endless articles or wiki editing... or AsocialMedia Celebrations...Victory, Victory....

However, other states and real powers see things as they are....

The more ModiRegime shows muscles and more China shows studied indifference, disdain... the pressure on India will build to prove its worth...

For now 4Fingers are now Chinese...and GalwanValley and GalwanRiver is under firm Chinese control...

It is safe to calculate that the Indians who went there were on Mission to dislodge the Chinese troops and the PLA knew in advance what the Indians were planning...

Neither India is going to releas the pictures of Indians wounded or dead ... nor will China...

The side which won must have made pictures and videos ...as we have seen before when the Indians released the video of a single Chinese soldier being lynched... the PLA leaked to their own socialmedia picutre 5 or so Indians wounded being taken care of by the PLA...

Fork in the road for Indians... this Stand-off is!

If Indians decide to go brave against the Chinese and launch a 'limited war'
... it is a huge gamble... and in rare secnario, if India pervails...then the GlobalStanding of India will reach Outerspace... and dent the Credebility of the PLA and massive impact on PRC... think Taiwan!!!

But if India gets thrashed heavily then the consequence will not be just shame but strategic and longterm.

And if India sits this one out ...with soundbites, Whatsapp Uni, AsocialMedia Victories and publishing articles from fake foreign websites... then no amount Rafale purchasing is going to restore its credebility or prestige...with net effect of loosing hold on Bhutan, BD, SL and Maladives... Nepal already semi free from Indian influence/control.

Regardless, what happens in Ladakh/LAC will have deep effect on the Future Power Architecture of Asia ... either it will be EurasianArchitecture or IndoPacificArchitecture...

On Modi's broad shoulders rest the Existential Decision... his Huggomacy doesn't count!!!

Mangus

@PanzerKiel @StormBreaker @masterchief_mirza @Ace of Spades @Verve @Chinese-Dragon @Shotgunner51 @PakSword @RescueRanger @ThePatriotReport @jaibi @Signalian @siegecrossbow

Can we be more aggressive on LOC, show some muscles, just to give this entire scenario a broader direction?

And how do you think our own people are reacting, i mean our very own-on the ground. You are very well connected and well to do, surely would know that. Sab okali dile, eku baki rokha nai aru. Come over to the other side, this ain't no place to deliberate on Indian issues.

You can stay here & discuss. We can give you insights which your media, politicians & military are hiding. Try reading the truth for once, it's good for a change. : )

I like how Pakistani members think this is an opportunity for them to take advantage against India militarily. Try try... All the best. Hahaha

It's like dejavu here...

We make the same arguments here and go in never ending circles.

Basically none of you have anything to prove what you claiming to be the truth.

1. Neither Chinese nor Indian govt made any statements showing anything you lot said is true.
2. Media definitely did release activities that you are using BUT you are slyly slamming the same media for releasing stories not suitable to your narrative.

Heads I win, Tails you lose.
What a wonderful bubble you live in. o_O
Pot head it's very simple, we control Galwan now. With tall claims of butchering 1000 Chinese or whatever, Chinese government will not disclose anything due to policy. An ongoing conflict with casualties revealed will only antagonise either party. Normally, it will be declassified many years later. It could be Indian slaughtering more or vice versa. Who knows, what I know is Indian Gov has a record of lying due to electoral pressure. China does not have to answer to anyone. So far all sources are from India on casualties. I am not sure why you guys are so obssdesed with it when until today we still control upto our claim line a d capturing territory which you previously patrolled.

1) GOI confirmed 20 dead. This is FACT
2) China government and Indian government both denied there are captured Indian POWs Presently. Indians are the ones reporting that we captured 10 including some officers we saud nothing.

In the end, nobody asked the most important question, China changed the status quo by occupying the grey area. Until today you could do nothing. To China slaughtering 20:0 Indians means nothing if we lost control of Galwan. Do you get it?

So stop the Bollywood drama and face reality! Talk to me when you can cross that LAC.

I like how Pakistani members think this is an opportunity for them to take advantage against India militarily. Try try... All the best. Hahaha

This thread is about confrontation between India and China - or should i say Indias humiliation but you want to focus on Pakistan - ooooo the obsession.
You initially lost 3 soldiers
Then sadly it became 20.
You have still lost huge chunks of land.
You Modi has changed his name to surrender Modi.
You army and government is an utter embarrassment by setting it back by 20 years - and you want to give yourself a pat on the back in flexing your 34 inch chest? Get a grip man and stop embarrassing yourself. We are on a Pakistani site looking at potentially how low your government can stoop in pretending or trying to save face.
All the best Hahaha

Can we be more aggressive on LOC, show some muscles, just to give this entire scenario a broader direction?

You can stay here & discuss. We can give you insights which your media, politicians & military are hiding. Try reading the truth for once, it's good for a change. : )
My forthright views on your glorious nation and its people would find me penalized in an instant.

The Han colonizers also.

I like how Pakistani members think this is an opportunity for them to take advantage against India militarily

I don't think we can take advantage of India, I just think we might have the chance to throw some Biharis off cliffs too.

My forthright views on your glorious nation and its people would find me penalized in an instant.

The Han colonizers also.

So you are scared? Won't share your views just because we can spank your arse here? Concerned about getting your arse spanked or getting bashed for lies which you refer to as forthright views, eh?

Do you really thing your sunny deoleones army killed 22 PLA soldiers? I mean really ×2 theory at play. Kiday theet tay bagharit ho?

Back
Top Bottom