What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

That may be true but only to a very small extent. We are not obsessed with Indians at all. We have bigger and better things to worry about than India. For decades China has been content with leaving things where they are along LAC as long as Indians don't get out of line. Chest-thumping aside, Indians know they can't take on China head-on. The nature of Indians is such that they'll keep probing and pushing to see what they can get away with. On confronted though they'll fall to the ground, howling to the high heavens that they've been victim.

Yes,IA and ITBP have been creeping into Chinese territory inch by inch for decades, just like they did before 1962. The zombie from the era of legendary "Forward Policy". PDF Indian members have been glorifying this lowly sneaky behavior as "aggressive patrolling".

Guess Indians will behave for a while now.

Now wait for Indians to update wikipedia pages about the recent conflict.. After 10 years, wiki will be showing 20 Indians and 200 Chinese KIAs.
Don't worry .They can edit wikipedia whatever they want but we have recorded everything ,will publish some photos and videos in the right time.
Right now we are busy dealing with US and India is not our priority

I have to remind you my indian friend ,you should be very glad that no main-stream voices in the world believe your nonsense and china right now is busy dealing with US.Otherwise china will have no choice but to publish all the photos and videos of this battle which could put Indians to a very awkward position

PLA were very prepared ,we had recorded everything about this battle from the beginning to the end .We have these things which can show the world in anytime, Indian troops knew it ,Modi also knew it. If these photos and videos “accidentally” leaked to the internet that would be doing huge damage to the public image of Modi .That's why he is trying to cool down this situation.And right now China‘s main rival is US not India,So both side decide to settle this on table instead of fighting.

I actually found pics of 2 indian cssualities.. @rott @grey boy 2

@rott il delete them soon

View attachment 643330 View attachment 643331

Pls delete them,show these soldiers some respect .Indians are very fragile right now
You dont know these people like we do.

From gangraping entire villages to torturing and mutilating Pak troops and going as far as returning POWs after 5 decades broken, tongue cut and more.

You dont know these people like we do.

From gangraping entire villages to torturing and mutilating Pak troops and going as far as returning POWs after 5 decades broken, tongue cut and more.
Well,I won't comment on things I don't know,but from PLA side I did hear the discipline of Indian army is relatively poor

a339bd15ly1gfvl7m6eiyj20zs0y8alx-jpg.643267
LMAO is that a JoJo reference!

that is gonna leave a mark.
now I understand why Chinese soldiers are reluctant to even leak the videos they took, if these videos which look like they came straight out of a horror movie reach the Indian public, then the entire Indian nation would become so enraged that massive mobs would storm the Chinese embassy & excute the ambassador.
if the Chinese do want to leak the videos then all Chinese citizens in India including the ambassador would need to be evacuated before that.

LMAO is that a JoJo reference!

that is gonna leave a mark.
now I understand why Chinese soldiers are reluctant to even leak the videos they took, if these videos which look like they came straight out of a horror movie reach the Indian public, then the entire Indian nation would become so enraged that massive mobs would storm the Chinese embassy & excute the ambassador.
if the Chinese do want to leak the videos then all Chinese citizens in India including the ambassador would need to be evacuated before that.
I have 3, but taken by indians themselves.

Why don't you search the forum ,they have been posted on this very forum

and has been debunked multiple times.

Please share the source/links where the Chinese media said that China has 43 dead or injured soldiers in ladakh as well as 300 vs 80 battle????

that's guys bullshiting. China never confirmed Chinese death number, chinese government said it will not release chinese death number "in order not to escalate situation with India further", tells you who lost more people. Wechat circulate china didn't lose any men, just injuries.

Back
Top Bottom