What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

Breaking news :

China release ten Indian soldiers .

according to BBC this puts government in a very awkwardposition as both Modi and his army denied missing any soldiers .

It’s getting worse and worse for the Indians .... now they are saying they were armed ... so they watched as 20 of their comrades were killed and not a single bullet fired...

Chinese scared and released Indian soldiers immediately

Pakistan scared released Abhinanand immediately

Bollywood movie confirms with proof

Victory!!!!

Bol

The Chinese are downplaying to give a face-saving exit to India!

But the Indianness is too blind to see the gesture!

Indeed , many unofficial Chinese & Indian sources were talking about dozens of Indian captives (Indian media admitted 10), yet now both the Indian & Chinese governments denied it! It's like the Chinese f***ed Modi & then Modi told Xi "please at least keep what happened a secret don't tell my people that you tore me a new one" & Xi agreed.

Some Indian netizens were talking about a need for immediate retaliation, well there goes the Indian retaliation LOL.

I understand what you said,lol.
The recipient of my reply understood it too lol i said indians quoting chinese FM to save face is like eating own words when they say they could never trust any information coming from china. They are so desperate they gotta quote chinese information to win argument and discrediting own media lol

It could be part of the de-escalation process, downplaying the situation. If you recall, it was already reported that China handled over some injured and dead soldiers to Indian side after the news abt the brawl broke out. Those who are fit, probably got detained a bit longer.

Back
Top Bottom