What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

they victory for chinese is diffrent then victory we consider in south asia . they will keep eye on objective not bol bachan jumla baazi like modi

who is you here???
I've never been to Afghanistan, and Indonesia as far as I'm concerned are not in a military conflict with the Taliban.

mauled??? that's quite an overstatement. I always stressed my view as a SE Asian, and that is India getting hostile to China is always a good thing, we just add another front to beijing long list of enemies.
if you don't realized it already this conflict will outlast Xi. whoever succeed Xi will have to inherit leadership of a country at odds with basically almost every one of their neighbors.

just look at this map, and you'll understand why India is important in the long run. It used to be an Asia Pacific problems only, now it's basically an Indo Pacific one.
EXK8ssdU8AEw9JD.jpg

Best of luck then in this endeavour with the Indians I have to say lol

Because I very doubt many Indians have signed up for this probably did it for some carrot inducements from USA.

In trade & defence procurement and buddying with USA thinking it will pay off against Pakistan lol. Your above map might be needing to be renewed in a week or to as India border are shrinking at places.

I think you people have fallen for indians national pass time of lying and making promises on China. Your Isolation of China will never materialised because of Pakistan. Gwardar port has busted this given China access to warm Arabian Sea

Best of luck then in this endeavour with the Indians I have to say lol

Because I very doubt many Indians have signed up for this probably did it for some carrot inducements from USA.

In trade & defence procurement and buddying with USA thinking it will pay off against Pakistan lol. Your above map might be needing to be renewed in a week or to as India border are shrinking at places.

I think you people have fallen for indians national pass time of lying and making promises on China. Your Isolation of China will never materialised because of Pakistan. Gwardar port has busted this given China access to warm Arabian Sea
ummm ok 'll just agree if that satisfies you.

btw are you accusing me of being an American???

Great...Modi seems to be showing intent here...china should leave galwan valley and go back...lets solve this peacefully..Modi seems to be in no mood to go back.

Back
Top Bottom