What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

Ean-f6UXQAE040E.jpeg

I remember years ago before Modi came to power how some right wing Indians would gloat that Modi’s time is coming and Pakistan wouldn’t see through this decade without fracturing, hawkish stance on Pakistan has been used to conduct fake and real ‘surgical strikes’, these have no strategic value besides ruling up Modi’s more extreme supporters. They’ve been keeping LoC hot to ramp up pressure on us. They’ve been continuing targeting us via Afghanistan. They’ve even annexed J&K fully against all better judgement, and they’ve lit a fire in their own country with hindutva social strife manifested recently in the CAA/NRC issue. And in their hubris they’ve for years been talking about Pakistan as some pipsqueak that they can bash at will, along with hawkish signals coming from this ‘two-front war’ bs. Then last year their hubris led to their own embarrassment on in the Feb 27 skirmish and today they are paying a price at the LAC.

Long story short, I think the Indian nationalists who supported Modi’s hawkishness need a reality check. Also I don’t think we should gloat, loss of life is always regrettable. Our success lies in staying humble and vigilant, not repeating the same hubris filled rhetoric that India is suffering from.
Totally agree. That's exactly what I thought.
But Indians are controlled by 24*7 running propaganda machines, NGO, western influence. Indians are colonized again, physically and mentally. Modi as proxy.

British source also says that Chinese government haven't confirmed any casualties

In short British source is reporting what is being said in social media
Who knows if it's a British source or yadhav from call centre in Calcutta .....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom