What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

I like how BBC further goes on to deflate the Indian false bravado about the whole conflict:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-53061476

The deaths are believed to be the first in decades in a confrontation between the two powers. They have fought only one war so far, in 1962, when India suffered a humiliating defeat.

Why is India so weak when it comes to stuff like this?

I have nothing against any of the parties involved personally but something about India just comes off as "sissy". Can't really put my finger it on lol.

My apologies to anyone reading this.

Because this is their nature. Indians are not known for their bravery and face to face fight. They are only good in backstabbing and using proxies to fight.

Everyone who is happy about Indian soldiers being killed.... There are confirmed news of more than double the number of Chinese soldiers being killed by those 3 Indian soldiers. That's what happens when an inexperienced army challenges a battle hardened army.
Don't spam NDTV bs here please unless you can back your claim by proof other than indian media .. just like you guys shot that F16 after 27th ? Don't forget this is not reddit where Americans will clap for your fake news

Everyone who is happy about Indian soldiers being killed.... There are confirmed news of more than double the number of Chinese soldiers being killed by those 3 Indian soldiers. That's what happens when an inexperienced army challenges a battle hardened army.
Killing innocent civilians isn't battle hardened.

Yup i have heard about Chinese casualties but will not discuss until its confirmed.
Best time and excuse for India to recognize taiwan and tibet.

1967.jpg

Sure sure and you have the evidence and proof which you have linked here...........:disagree:

PS Reported to MODs for spreading disinformation and propaganda.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom