What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

i Know everyone is hyped up, but everyone (Read Pakistani brothers) please stay calm, no disrespects, no trolling, no insults....just sit back & enjoy the show... lets not get yourselves banned in this moment

:agree::pop:

The last thing India will do is provoke Pakistan and give us an excuse to enter the fray with China ramped up on the border as well.
They're stupid but I don't think they would be that stupid.

They can definitely be that stupid, screenshot this and tell me later I was right

Last time, India lost a colonel on India China border, Chinese lost 300 of their own in Indian retaliation, the year was 1967.

but supreme leader is in shanti mode (coward mode) their wont be no last time this time! this time 1 col lost = 60 sqr kms send more and do the maths!

Last time, India lost a colonel on India China border, Chinese lost 300 of their own in Indian retaliation, the year was 1967.
and u lost how many in 62? btw both the countries had same GDP at that time, see Chinas def budget and see yours. You think you are in the same pos as b4? GL.

Delusion ki bhi koi seema hoti hai...

The psychology of Modi is very similar to Hitler's. And then he has a Herman Goring as his number 2. This will not go down well for that ego. They are now more likely to take their anger out on Pakistan instead.

As the next election gets closer, the more likely war is going to be. India just may start it.

No wonder why indian army were giving shutup call to its media "aik to hum say sambhala nahi ja raha or upers say tumhari bakwas"

Last edited:
The psychology of Modi is very similar to Hitler's. And then he has a Herman Goring as his number 2. This will not go down well for that ego. They are now more likely to take their anger out on Pakistan instead.

As the next election gets closer, the more likely war is going to be. India just may start it.
Na, indians know they can not take on china.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom