What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

Yup i have heard about Chinese casualties but will not discuss until its confirmed.
Best time and excuse for India to recognize taiwan and tibet.

This appears to be a pattern. Maybe RSS trains online trolls to always act this way.

"Two of our jets shot down? I have confirmed source saying that F-16 was killed RIP shahaz ud din"

"China killed our Colonel? I have confirmed sources saying 300 chinese troops died in response"

"battle hardened " is the most dumb self-aggrandizing notion ever.
The Chinese military is physically, mentally, tactically, technologically better than Indian army.
Hopefully no more escalation.
India needs peace & development not war.Those who wish war aren't fighting themselves.

Everyone who is happy about Indian soldiers being killed.... There are confirmed news of more than double the number of Chinese soldiers being killed by those 3 Indian soldiers. That's what happens when an inexperienced army challenges a battle hardened army.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

And here comes....the only Indian weapon of choice. Fake news. Just like Pakistan "lost F-16" and "Imran Khan was scared of Modi" after we defeated, humiliated, and dominated your pride in front of the world----now the media cell is going to work on fake news about "10000 PLA soldiers killed. Double the amount. PLA major general also killed. India won!! BAttle HardENED!!!" :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I like how BBC further goes on to deflate the Indian false bravado about the whole conflict:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-53061476

The deaths are believed to be the first in decades in a confrontation between the two powers. They have fought only one war so far, in 1962, when India suffered a humiliating defeat.
See their story on the 2 Indian embassy staff. Totally in favour of Pakistan , though its a obvious reaction to India expelling 2 Pakistani spies.
Bbc is anti india so not credibile.

India does not care about losses. They have huge territory, industry and manpower. They have a lot of money. China shot down a fighter jet, Indians could buy 10 new fighters from Russia or the United States. China kills three soldiers, and Indians can give birth to 300,000 children a year.

However, for the time being, Modi will not order an attack first. He is patient and careful. He will not take risks. War with China may help Modi become the greatest leader in Indian history, but if it fails, it is the end of his political career.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom