What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

Yeah, colonel is a big deal but still Chinese should be transparent. That why fake Indian information doesn't take over. Indians love to exaggerate.

Beijing is taking the situation in calm manner I think they want the "Pajeets" to figure how to tune the news of the clashes for domestic consumption

You mean - give away the mountain peaks?? may not happen.

Herez my predictions:
a) India will de-escalate, but will not capitulate.
b) India will massively invest in infrastructure around borders.
c) India will start building massive military industrial complex.
d) China has lost 5g market in India.
e) China will loose it's ability to invest in strategic sectors of India.
f) India will move closer to USA + Japan.
g) My hope - India cancel S-400 and purchase THAAD + F-35.
h) China will not be trusted in India again. China just recalled the 1962 war for Indians.

Of course - all these depend on India achieving 8% GDP growth rate. Economy is the most critical for India.

LoL India is not doing any charity. Indians will still be in queue to buy Chines cell phones and laptops.

Untitled.png

Chinese are responsible they dont want to degrade themselves to troll war with the indians

Yeah, that might be true but we have no narrative. Who was the aggressor? obviously it happened overnight and does that mean the Indians tried to attack the Chinese? or did the Chinese try and reclaim more of their lands and were met with Indian occupiers?

Herez my predictions:
a) India will de-escalate, but will not capitulate.
b) India will massively invest in infrastructure around borders.
c) India will start building massive military industrial complex.
d) China has lost 5g market in India.
e) China will loose it's ability to invest in strategic sectors of India.
f) India will move closer to USA + Japan.
g) My hope - India cancel S-400 and purchase THAAD + F-35.
h) China will not be trusted in India again. China just recalled the 1962 war for Indians.

Of course - all these depend on India achieving 8% GDP growth rate. Economy is the most critical for India.

Come Indian, what these things will do for you, when the whole world now knows by these clashes is Indians are certified COWARDS, Indian Army has lost its grace, demoralized, killed, slapped upon, and brow-beaten.

You are only as good as killing poor Kashmirs, and raping women. India has fallen from grace as a global power. India can never become a super-power, Chinese are your bosses, admit it.

your gd bakshi just threatened a Chinese guest live on Repblic TV:
to paraphrase:
"you'll have to face a 2 front war, pajeets and the [NATO] alliance has China surrounded, you only have Pakistan and N.Korea"
wtf did North Korea do? they are not even part of this.. LOL Indians going crazy. Hes going to start yelling Randi khana soon.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom