What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

Americans:
Go head India, my pawn. Just do it, have you seen how Americans incite Georgia to attack Russia. You have my back, just like how I backed Georgia.
BJP/RSS/Modi:
Go F yourself. We are not that stupid.
Americans:
You are.
???????
I don't understand

Americans:
Go head India, my pawn. Just do it, have you seen how Americans incite Georgia to attack Russia. You have my back, just like how I backed Georgia.
BJP/RSS/Modi:
Go F yourself. We are not that stupid.
Americans:
You are.

2f074a_1.jpg

Modi probably in his PM office rn

Your assertions are not supported by the fact of the killing of at least 3 india soldiers by the Chinese military. Maturity does not come in to it. The huge, unbridgeable power and might differential in favour of China does.

Casualties happened both sides after around 50 years.. Its enough to prove my point..

Indians are saying 20 deaths including 1 high ranking officer on the Indian side. Indians are saying they killed a lot of Chinese but nothing confirmed by chinese.

It does not matter how many "Pajeets" kill Chinese the Chinese killed a Colonel a high ranking officer if reports purport to be confirmed thats major

De-escalation will occur - neither side wants full conflict and India will unfortunately have to appease its masses while still capitulating.

You mean - give away the mountain peaks?? may not happen.

Herez my predictions:
a) India will de-escalate, but will not capitulate.
b) India will massively invest in infrastructure around borders.
c) India will start building massive military industrial complex.
d) China has lost 5g market in India.
e) China will loose it's ability to invest in strategic sectors of India.
f) India will move closer to USA + Japan.
g) My hope - India cancel S-400 and purchase THAAD + F-35.
h) China will not be trusted in India again. China just recalled the 1962 war for Indians.

Of course - all these depend on India achieving 8% GDP growth rate. Economy is the most critical for India.

It does not matter how many "Pajeets" kill Chinese the Chinese killed a Colonel a high ranking officer if reports purport to be confirmed thats major

Yeah, colonel is a big deal but still Chinese should be transparent. That why fake Indian information doesn't take over. Indians love to exaggerate.

@ topic

This is huge this is big. Have people really realized the repercussions of this development. Chinese are truly inside IoK now and moving forward they won't back down an inch.

Clearly Pakistan and China have realized that over confident Modi Govt, wants to open a front at GB (Pakistan side of Kashmir) which will obviously impact CPEC and Chinese interest in the region. So necessary actions are being taken by both the countries. Strong Pakistani reply last year on Feb 27 depicted that as well.

Now as far as India is concerned, this is another shocking and 'unexpected' humiliation for them and now they have to rethink about their goals regarding Kashmir that they may very well not get sandwiched by both China and Pak in case of a limited war. For now they are out of words, hence a complete silence from their top brass.
A number of white people in ivory towers in USA and Europe are face-palming as we speak.

India was quite literally their blunt tool of choice to tame the Dragon. They should have seen the warning signs of this Bollywood incompetence last February. I have said it repeatedly and will say it again.

Hindustan is a circus masquerading as a nation.

Big set back for Anglo-America.

???????
I don't understand

Basically the US tells a third rate country eg-Georgia or India to pick a fight with a juggernaut like China and Russia by giving advanced weaponry and fooling their public "they are strong" then said leader eg-Modi or Sasakshvelli is to fight and they lose badly in that short conflict

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom