What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

@ topic

This is huge this is big. Have people really realized the repercussions of this development. Chinese are truly inside IoK now and moving forward they won't back down an inch.

Clearly Pakistan and China have realized that over confident Modi Govt, wants to open a front at GB (Pakistan side of Kashmir) which will obviously impact CPEC and Chinese interest in the region. So necessary actions are being taken by both the countries. Strong Pakistani reply last year on Feb 27 depicted that as well.

Now as far as India is concerned, this is another shocking and 'unexpected' humiliation for them and now they have to rethink about their goals regarding Kashmir that they may very well not get sandwiched by both China and Pak in case of a limited war. For now they are out of words, hence a complete silence from their top brass.

This is just the start. There is much more coming specially from LoC as soon as the Chinese Military has reached a certain 'area', it will be the green signal to Pakistan and then it is all guns blazing.

Dude

Dude why is he talking to the chinese person like that? LOL...He is asking the chinese guy questions that should be asked from the government... WTF is wrong with his guy..
Republic TV has hired even bigger and more louder guy for its Hindi version and trust me he is even bigger comedian than Arnab. He literally looks like Sunny Deol in a patriotic movie

I thought I was the only one watching him. He also said we are superior Military wise

and that India is a superior country compared to China. I swear these bhartis have lost all touch with reality. They think Australian Navy will come to their rescue in case of a full blown war :partay:

You should ask your drug addict sardars in the military who are being killed and spanked by Pakistanis and Chinese everyday.

You've revealed your true identity. Get the Indian flag off your profile, you faker.

This is hugely embarrassing for India then again they have no shame left after feb of last year.

Reports also coming from various Indian sources in that 130+ Indian soldiers are injured from these clashes. Expect the fatalities to rise from the current confirmed 20. Numbers of soldier's captured appears to be ranging from 20-36. Situation is still very fluid. Yet to hear from Modi then again this guy couldn't sell chai or please his own wife if his life depended on it :D

This is hugely embarrassing for India then again they have no shame left after feb of last year.

Reports also coming from various Indian sources in that 130+ Indian soldiers are injured from these clashes. Expect the fatalities to rise from the current confirmed 20.

Where do you see 20 confirmed and can you please provide a link? Thanks man.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom