What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

@ topic

This is huge this is big. Have people really realized the repercussions of this development. Chinese are truly inside IoK now and moving forward they won't back down an inch.

Clearly Pakistan and China have realized that over confident Modi Govt, wants to open a front at GB (Pakistan side of Kashmir) which will obviously impact CPEC and Chinese interest in the region. So necessary actions are being taken by both the countries. Strong Pakistani reply last year on Feb 27 depicted that as well.

Now as far as India is concerned, this is another shocking and 'unexpected' humiliation for them and now they have to rethink about their goals regarding Kashmir that they may very well not get sandwiched by both China and Pak in case of a limited war. For now they are out of words, hence a complete silence from their top brass.

Exactly, none of this would have occurred unless China took Pakistan into confidence. Seems to be a co-ordinated joint effort between the 2 in Kashmir and Nepal to push back Modi

Given you are part of staff, Please do educate how does public mood matter in PRC in any form? Are we forgetting the nature of governance in PRC?
no need to point your guns at me, kindly focus on the mess at your hand......everyone know how Public sentiments influence the Indian Military and Govt conduct....

What exactly do you want us to do? March over the LOC and just ask the Indians to go back? Do you think its that easy? If it had been, somebody would have done it long ago. This a mere skirmish with sticks and stones. Both sides will ultimately resolve this. You want us to go on a full fledged war in the middle of an pandemic?
Dont be stupid! Where have i implied as such? Dont try to put words into my mouth. There are plenty of options that can rattle Indians and none require crossing over. For starters look at how India is hurting us, from LOC to Balochistan everywhere Indian hand is involved, why cant we repay in similar fashion? Why does PM Khan needs to give statements that shows weakness on our part. Even if we have nothing, our economy is in shambles etc, we dont have to shout from the roof top and let everyone know as well. Why cant PM Khan and COAS give statements the way Indians do? Just rattle them. Modi spoke openly about Balochistan, why did PM Khan and Bajwa stopped Sikhs from opening a similar office in Pakistan?
and as for as Ladakh what is happening there is only a spoiler, real movie is yet to come. We should be prepared for that and can initiate a starter of our own as well. Just to put pressure on India. Lets see if their crumble or not. For e.g It should be us who should be hitting and pounding Indians across the LOC to IB yet today they have the audacity to initiate cross border fire because they know we are only reactionary, "Moo tor jawab diya"
And stop being a fuckin apologist. I am too IK supporter, just read my signature but that does not mean i will stop short of calling spade a spade. That stands true for army as well.

You said neighbor, maritime isn't land border.

Everyone has dispute with everyone in SCS, not just China. The claims are overlapping to a great extent.

Do the ratio, India is the aggressor, land grabber in South Asia.
Yeah why don't you ask the world who's seen as a territory grabber on a global perspective...be it maritime or land

China is a mature country when comes to border... history also says something.... not a single bullet fired from past many years because China will get nothing if fight will happen, it wants to remain focused on developing economically and focus on US but China is powerful enough to send India to hell if provoked...

Here! I have fixed it for you. India and Mature :lol:

Back
Top Bottom