What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

Translation: Extremely high casualties among Chinese PLA side. Which is why India is transparent on casualties but PLA is desperately trying to hide it using weak excuses:

A commander died and your joking as a media remain very quiet about the details (instead of dancing up and down last time until Chinese released pictures of tied-up your captives), and 30+ capatured however this indian still believe PLA suffer lots casualities

I am sure nothing can beat the mind of an indian, at least nothing logical

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Are bhai bas bi kar. Word's in your unit got clubbed by the Chinese as they went to them "unarmed". If this is true, you should be ready to hold accountable your civilian government.

mark my word, it will be de-escalated and everything will normal... it is like a short kind of tense situation..

Both are mature country when comes to border... history also says something.... not a single bullet fired from past many years because both countries will get nothing if fight will happen... Both are powerful enough to send each other to hell...

So they will never gonna to fight against each other for any reason or anyone...

if you guys find your posts missing, do know it was deleted for being spam or troll post
Some Indian soldiers have died of bullet injuries. It is no longer hand to hand fights.

One punch and Indian solders drop dead?... Indian media is reporting that the solders died without any bullets being fired.

This is very strange. 11 Indian solders dead because of Chinese karate kicks?

A commander died and your joking as a media remain very quiet about the details (instead of dancing up and down last time until Chinese released pictures of tied-up your captives), and 30+ capatured however this indian still believe PLA suffer lots casualities

This tweet is proof itself:

mark my word, it will be de-escalated and everything will normal... it is like a short kind of tense situation..

Both are mature country when comes to border... history also says something.... not a single bullet fired from past many years because both countries will get nothing if fight will happen... Both are powerful enough to send each other to hell...

So they will never gonna to fight against each other for any reason or anyone...
So everything is fine unless they fire a bullet. Gotcha.

Why is China not releasing numbers of Chinese soldiers killed and injured ? Unless they are supermen.

Epic Fail, Extremely high, massive, Intense, Top 5, highly sophisticated, 71, surgical strike are the words your kind utter here and there every time.

I wonder if its Phantom sirgeekal shtrike on China that's resulted in blood Bath for Indians.

Translation: Extremely high casualties among Chinese PLA side. Which is why India is transparent on casualties but PLA is desperately trying to hide it using weak excuses:

again take your RSS lenses off and see how badly Indians got spanked..... have some shame bro seriously show some dignity and honour.... hiding and manipulating words will not salvage your pride ...

pick up your dunda and head to the front....

Back
Top Bottom