What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

Considering that at least 20 Indian soldiers were killed and at least 70 were wounded, we are talking about nearly 100 Indian casualties here. Since this was hand to hand combat, I'm not surprised China suffered some casualties ... all wounded.
10 captured,among them some officers too.
The collapsed side is crying and yelling the otherside also had casualties,funny.

Actually I agree with you. We can't even make decent rifles. It's imported you see. But we make bullets decent enough to penetrate skull like a hot knife in the butter. And luckily it works with all the imported rifles that we have. Now you understand why your army agrees to de escalates every time after posturing. Lol
Mirza you need go start from the basics, start learning how to make a decent rifle. No point boasting about superhuman soldiers. They died from hypothermia, that's a fact and the captured 10 survived thanks to our tea. Lol

Sshhhh.... you are spilling the beans dude. Let them enjoy their bubble.
~ 'No' Chinese killed..Only Indians killed.all 10 fingers, palm, hands, legs, toes with China now~
Let the Chinese not release the figures. Everyone know the truth about their numbers. Be it Coronavirus or this battle. They never officially released numbers of the 1962 war. Only subservient Pakistanis will believe them. US intelligence already estimates 35 Chinos dead.

What matters is that that even as per satellite images from neutral sources the tent they were trying to set up across the Indian LAC was BURNT DOWN and the Chinese are back on their side of the LAC now at Galwan.

Now only Pangong Tso remains. That too will be vacated in time.

The worst narrative I heard was China not releasing figures to not further escalate the issue. Lol. You guys are best suited for bollywood movies. Don't you ever feel like having a right to information in your country. How long you will be spoon fed the figures by your Govt to suit their narrative.
there were no official figure. So Indian press should not make up numbers. And should not have created a narrative of why none was announced. Is there any more differences between Indian press vs Bollywood drama?

Yes we do know 18 PLA soldiers got necks dangled out.
Today they say but its below 20, tommorrow will say but its below 50.
As from previous records we will have to wait few more years before final figure is concluded.

Ea7oJTJU8AEBRle.jpg

As from previous records we will have to wait few more years before final figure is concluded.

View attachment 643672
If I was an Indian and I surrendered so easily, I would tell my boss that I snapped 18 PLA necks too when I get released

Casaulties doesn't necessarily mean deaths btw. I read on Chinese social media that 5 Chinese injured, 0 dead

Chinese never accepted the casualties during the past incidents and war. And, will never accept in the future.

The difference is that India disclosed the details but China will not do... But does meant, casualties and dead not happened at Chinese side.

View attachment 643672
So anything written by an Indian must be TRUE? Tell me 1, just 1 credible well respected foreign media reported the story of 18 necks broken on PLA soldiers.

Do Indians ever READ NON-INDIAN news? Do you know well repected foreign media is more CREDIBLE than India's?

The worst narrative I heard was China not releasing figures to not further escalate the issue. Lol. You guys are best suited for bollywood movies. Don't you ever feel like having a right to information in your country. How long you will be spoon fed the figures by your Govt to suit their narrative.
Ya.. Chinese release statement that no Chinese fatality but only a few injury. Guess what? The whole world will know Indian is weakling and congress will ask to declare war on China to prove something. You shall thank China for saving Indian face. :enjoy:

Chinese never accepted the casualties during the past incidents and war. And, will never accept in the future.

The difference is that India disclosed the details but China will not do... But does meant, casualties and dead not happened at Chinese side.

Why didn't the Indian government disclose the released of 10 Indian soldiers including 1 colonel and 3 majors? They were telling their people NO MISSING PERSON before the release.

View attachment 643672
India Has a Public Health Crisis. It’s Called Fake News.
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/29/opinion/india-elections-disinformation.html

Back
Top Bottom