What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

Pakistan has not officially confirmed Pakistani soldiers killed in kargil till date . Do you have any idea on whether any soldiers were killed in kargil ?
Hope you get my point.

Here we go again...... Deflect change topic go off topic - hide - go off line - look for anything to take the eye off the ball.
All reliable sources are saying your troops got slapped badly - yet you try to ignore the facts. Indian - hope you get my point.

You know all about it already? I have never seen anybody so prompt to take pleasure in Indian difficulties or vicarious pleasure in apparent Chinese actions. What a shame you have nothing to say for yourself, individually or as a group.

Any sensible and mature person in your place would shut up and stay out of involvement. But those are difficult qualifications.

Yet you NEVER condemned indians who were celebrating the deaths of Pakistani citizens killed in a air crash.

Last edited:
You know all about it already? I have never seen anybody so prompt to take pleasure in Indian difficulties or vicarious pleasure in apparent Chinese actions. What a shame you have nothing to say for yourself, individually or as a group.

Any sensible and mature person in your place would shut up and stay out of involvement. But those are difficult qualifications.

Your nation was wishing death after shahid afridi was confirmed positive for Covid-19 just few days ago

I have humanity but it isn't meant for a nation of degenerates like yours :)

Biggest Question is What PM of India Modi and Indian Army will do, where are the propagandists Indian anchors, Major Arya, Gen Bakshi, Arnab and other Indian anchors that nothing happened with China, no casualties ever, China has gone back, Talks done.

Must be heart-breaking for Indians, all along Indian media tried to cover-up, that Chinese have been given a big answer yet Chinese never left the area, and infact validates that PLA captured 60km of disputed land on Indian side.

Will India really every do anything on ground or not ? or another humiliation!!

So far the news is:

3 Indian soldiers inc CO dead - confirmed.
5 PLA dead - TBC
Numerous other casaulties on the Indian side - reported by Ajai Shukla - TBC
IA major held by PLA - TBC

Hopefully PA also opens up on the LOC to sap the morale of the occupiers.

Pakistan Zindabad.

I heard 11 injured on Indian side on India Today

Biggest Question is What PM of India Modi will do, where is Indian anchors, Major Arya, Gen Bakshi, Arnab and other Indian anchors that nothing happened it not a defined border, no casualties ever.

Must be heart-breaking for Indians, all along Indian media tried to cover-up, Chinese never left the area, and infact validates that PLA captured 60km of disputed land on Indian side.

Will India do anything on ground or not ?

Apart from talking on the internet and blowing hot air about 1971, indians will do NOTHING in REALITY. Just talk and hot air. Nothing else. That's indians for you.

indians can't even take on the Pakistan military, HOW ON EARTH can they take on a GLOBAL SUPERPOWER like China? That is the truth!

Some of their politicians are really bad and irresponsibly.
Remember the "Forward Policy" back in 1962?
They only care about slogans for personal political gains.

Indian politician are short sighted, they were hoping to bank in on Trump's China bashing, hoping it would lead to a war while India sneak in and take what it could. But taking Aksai Chin is no cake walk like Goa or Sikkim, China today has a military edge in its favour

Yet you NEVER condoned indians who were celebrating the deaths of Pakistani citizens killed in a air crash.

No I never condoned them. Are you sure you know what condone means? I find it difficult to communicate with the semi-literate.

Your nation was wishing death after shahid afridi was confirmed positive for Covid-19 just few days ago

I have humanity but it isn't meant for a nation of degenerates like yours :)

Unlike you, I never mistake an individual Pakistani's views for being the views of Pakistan as a nation. Try to acquire some dignity and self-respect.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom