What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

Very foolish analysis. Its the Indian official statement that gave the details of the dead on the Indian side. We dont hide our casualties unlike" it will demoralize our troops " country..

Pakistan is ruled by army. Indian army couldnt care less about number of deaths as their decisions are taken by elected politicians. Current fallout is result Modi claiming to conquer Aksai chin, quite foolish.

Capture.PNG

Foolish to start a fight in Galwan valley. Indian army over project themselves there. There are plenty of choke points from Indian side.

Even if the Chinese killed 1000s of indian troops and conquered the WHOLE of india, it doesn't matter. india would still be the winner. Even when they lose, indians are ALWAYS the winners. indians are born winners. Nothing can change that.

You know all about it already? I have never seen anybody so prompt to take pleasure in Indian difficulties or vicarious pleasure in apparent Chinese actions. What a shame you have nothing to say for yourself, individually or as a group.

Any sensible and mature person in your place would shut up and stay out of involvement. But those are difficult qualifications.

With respect you seem to be oblivious with the daily turds submitted on here by Indian trolls. Only this morning your fellow countrymen silent poison and drumstick were salivating at the mouth when reporting on Balochistan and people dying etc. The problem is when you launch stones - not you - but your fellow chaps do - then expect getting a brick back in your face. Its human nature.

No one with sanity wants to see loss of life and tonight family and friends in India crying due to loss of life - however the sheer trollamaniacs on here from India cant hide their obsession with bad news in Pakistan.
So when Indians take great pleasure of bad news in Pakistan - expect a response WITH interest. Just human nature.

It did. They had brains. Small difference, but important.

Disclaimer: I am NOT a Congress supporter.
Thanks for the earlier explanation, your thoughts ring true to me. And I have to agree here too. Although I don’t know much about Indian internal politics; the differences between Congress and BJP on most social and economic matters for instance. However, it seems previous governments managed India’s foreign policy with a lot more finesse, and they managed some really spectacular image building and credibility abroad. Modi led BJP government by comparison seems a lot worse at this and haphazard at times.

Thanks for the earlier explanation, your thoughts ring true to me. And I have to agree here too. Although I don’t know much about Indian internal politics; the differences between Congress and BJP on most social and economic matters for instance. However, it seems previous governments managed India’s foreign policy with a lot more finesse, and they managed some really spectacular image building and credibility abroad. Modi led BJP government by comparison seems a lot worse at this and haphazard at times.

For those who tweeted Hu(chief editor of Global times) as source, Don't. He once also confirmed those who died in the frozen truck in UK are all Chinese but turned out to be all Vietnamese.

A PLA guy diss Hu and asked everyone to relax and go for dinner.:-)

No I never condoned them. Are you sure you know what condone means? I find it difficult to communicate with the semi-literate.
Even a dud like me knows the difference between condone and condemn. Maybe he made typographical error in automatic spelling.

- PRTP GWD

So, I pose this question to Indian members on PDF....

What should MODI ji do now ?

Modi will make a surprise entry in the item song in upcoming Bollywood flick "operation Galwan", with Ajeet Doval on Tabla, Naravane on harmonium and Bhadauria on flute. BS Dhanoa will be the make up artist.

Modi cameo will be centred around on his kathak dance moves with his 56 inches cleavage in full display for Indians Bollywood lovers, who will chant "Wah Modi Wah"!!

Movie will end awarding the veer khusra to all deceased on their exceptional achievement of dieing through the use of stone and sticks, a befitting tribute to the Vedic times.

Modi will make a surprise entry in the item song in upcoming Bollywood flick "operation Galwan", with Ajeet Doval on Tabla, Naravane on harmonium and Bhadauria on flute. BS Dhanoa will be the make up artist.

Modi cameo will be centred around on his kathak dance moves with his 56 inches cleavage in full display for Indians Bollywood lovers, who will chant "Wah Modi Wah"!!

Movie will end awarding the veer khusra to all deceased on their exceptional achievement of dieing through the use of stone and sticks, a befitting tribute to the Vedic times.

:rofl:............................Nice one!.................................:lol:

Back
Top Bottom