What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

Spent the last couple of days on Chinese forums and English social media, here is my take-aways:

1. PLA did not mean to cause such heavy casualty on IA personnel, and it also suffered casualties (no death);
2. PLA had a hyperbaric oxygen chamber and a field hospital nearby to treat their sick and wounded soldiers;
3. Majority of IA fatalities likely caused by hypothermia and loss of blood due to the lack of rescue team and combat medic;
4. The IA personnel were vastly unprepared to face potentially hostile enemy in unknown settings;
5. The IA team had tendency to collapse when facing unexpected difficulties, especially when the chain of command is broken;
6. PLA is much better equipped than IA in this high altitude theater. Had war broke out, IA would suffer much heavier casualty than PLA.

Let's hope China and India will work out a deescalating plan. Soldiers of both sides are also sons, brothers, husbands and fathers.

How can Indians claiming it killed 43 Chinese soldiers when it was only the Chinese side returned all the dead bodies back to India?
How can Indians claiming it killed 43 Chinese soldiers when it was only the Chinese side returned all the captured Indian soldiers back to India?
The Indic mind works in mysterious ways.

If you were to go by this.. you'd see that Chinese took down an entire battalion hq.. this explain how ORs were amongst those taking POWs and how two majors and a lt. col was part of it too.

An entire battalion hq!! without batting a bloody eyelid. Damn!

I too was shocked after I learnt we captured so many officers. Ultimate sun tzuu shit happening here.

US news agency Reuters releases sat photo of Galwan proving Chinese failed to cross into Indian side of LAC:

Assets in the Galwan Valley

June 16, 2020. The day after the battle

Capture-2020-06-19-11-02-43.png

The crop below shows the build-up of trucks along the banks of the river further away from the LAC. However, it also looks like some tents have been removed since the June 9 image.

Spent the last couple of days on Chinese forums and English social media, here is my take-aways:

1. PLA did not mean to cause such heavy casualty on IA personnel, and it also suffered casualties (no death);
2. PLA had a hyperbaric oxygen chamber and a field hospital nearby to treat their sick and wounded soldiers;
3. Majority of IA fatalities likely caused by hypothermia and loss of blood due to the lack of rescue team and combat medic;
4. The IA personnel were vastly unprepared to face potentially hostile enemy in unknown settings;
5. The IA team had tendency to collapse when facing unexpected difficulties, especially when the chain of command is broken;
6. PLA is much better equipped than IA in this high altitude theater. Had war broke out, IA would suffer much heavier casualty than PLA.

Let's hope China and India will work out a deescalating plan. Soldiers of both sides are also sons, brothers, husbands and fathers.

The hyperbaric oxygen chamber is interesting, I did not think of that

US news agemcy releases sat photo of Galwan proving Chinese failed to cross into Indian side of LAC:

The crop below shows the build-up of trucks along the banks of the river further away from the LAC. However, it also looks like some tents have been removed since the June 9 image.
My friend, how many time I have to explain to You. The LAC is the CCL there. We will never conquer an inch of land not claimed by us. Why are you guys so egoistic and not view this professionally? I analysed Sino Viet war and I even admitted we lost overall due to the casualties and objectives not met.

US news agency Reuters releases sat photo of Galwan proving Chinese failed to cross into Indian side of LAC:

Yeah, I'm not gonna lie, I initially thought it was at least plausible that PLA might have crossed LAC during the clash.

But then I read somewhere that for there to have been a river flowing where Indian soldiers fell into, the Indians would have been at least 650m deep into Chinese territory.

So I think Chinese were telling the truth, it really was the Indians who came into their territory.

Straying that deep into Chinese territory was the last mistake those Indians ever made.

I feel sorry for them, I feel the same way for many Chinese people that have piqued the attention of the Chinese government. I can only imagine the day the true unbridled potential of the Chinese people unencumbered by the CPC is unleashed upon the world. what a great day that will be...

How many innocent people did you kill in Iraq and so many other Islamic countries? Your sermon on Uyghur stinks with duplicity.

African Americans are killed for fun in your country. Instead of pointing finges have a look in the mirror.

who was responsible for salala deaths ?

So you are going to counter and mourn your loss and humiliation by referring to a totally different unrelated event?

Anyways only to respond ...... that event was well avenged for in advance and afterwards, and still gets avenged every now and then. Sadly Pakistan media doesn't have Arnab Goswamies who think they know all and everything.

At least it can calm down the tension a bit now. I think Chinese feel necessary not to escalate the situation before the completion of Sichuan-Tibet railway. I might be wrong.
Ok. After that you can invade.

Best wishes on destroying Sanghis.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom