What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

First of all, Chinese probably thought there is no necessity to keep them. Secondly, that is an apparent signal releasing to the world, which side dominated that hand-to-hand battle.
It is obvious when India is involved, the other side must have dominated.

My point is, you could have used them for your construction work etc. IA has already disowned them claiming no missing personnel.

And everyone knows the Indian Army stands no chance against the PLA.

The ROEs of that specific area need to be rehashed as well since they seem to be at the root of the current Indian losses. Despite losing a CO and taking heavy casualties of all types (KIA/WIA/POWs), neither small arms nor artillery fire were used.
Fear Sir Fear. Not every country has the guts to take on a country which has more economy and weapons than her. I am just lucky that I am born in Pakistan whose Military has the guts to look in eyes of its nemesis which has Huge economy, 7x more Population and more men and weapons.

Last edited:
No. My point is why do you want to give Sanghis peace?

Why not liberate the lands entirely?

Sorry, but I find this policy very confusing.
Cost mate. We don't claim whole kashmir. We will use alot of material cash and men to fight for that.

Predictable pattern. After fake balochs fake chinese
:)
Ea1YrONWoAATrHv.jpg

Last edited:
At least 35 chinese mai baaps of our neighbour were slaughtered that day as per US intelligence. The fear of humiliation has made them go silent. Pakistanis here are feeling even more humiliated than Chinese it seems.:lol:

Btw, news of return of soldiers is not confirmed by India. There is no reason they would hide it. If they have accepted casualties, they would accept return of soldiers in public too. We are not like China or Pakistan. Truth is more important than public face. This is the truth -

https://www.hindustantimes.com/indi...indian-army/story-L7pvc0HiCDqFBagiihcXTK.html

Come out with the truth if you didn't get your *** handed to you. Guess what you did. And that's why you are quite.

Now it's too late anyway.

China will hide things coz it's humiliating just like Soviets during Chernobyl and China during the global COVID 19 pandemic. The Chinese troops fucked up big time.

China can't lose face in public otherwise even Taiwan might invade China next.:lol:
Baari hi beghairat aur dheet qoum hai yar yeh Hindustaini. Matlab kut lagne ke baad bhi chutaipey nahi ruke inke
@Areesh @DESERT FIGHTER @Zarvan

At least 35 chinese mai baaps of our neighbour were slaughtered that day as per US intelligence. The fear of humiliation has made them go silent. Pakistanis here are feeling even more humiliated than Chinese it seems.:lol:

Btw, news of return of soldiers is not confirmed by India. There is no reason they would hide it. If they have accepted casualties, they would accept return of soldiers in public too. We are not like China or Pakistan. Truth is more important than public face. This is the truth -

https://www.hindustantimes.com/indi...indian-army/story-L7pvc0HiCDqFBagiihcXTK.html
There’s no Indian soldiers unaccounted for any more. There’s 40+ dead and 40 pows from when your soldiers fought so poorly and surrerendered so easily

My point is, you could have used them for your construction work etc. IA has already disowned them claiming no missing personnel.

There is severe limitation on physical work on the plateau due to the lower concentration of oxygen. Construction work heavily depends on machinery operation over there. I think probably few of captured Indian soldiers know how to run the construction machinery, which made Chinese to release them.

There is severe limitation on physical work on the plateau due to the lower concentration of oxygen. Construction work heavily depends on machinery operation over there. I think probably few of captured Indian soldiers know how to run the construction machinery, which made Chinese to release them.
You could teach them. Or make them work as manual labor.

The fate of the defeated.

On the other hand you get nothing from releasing them.

There’s no Indian soldiers unaccounted for any more. There’s 40+ dead and 40 pows from when your soldiers fought so poorly and surrerendered so easily

Ignore these retards. They think that they can come can talk any nonesense and people will start believing it

They can claim anything. It's their humbleness that they are just claiming 30-40 Chinese casualties. They could have claimed 300 or 400 and every jocker of their country would be believing and defending it.

I don't know you guys are fighting ? It doesn't matter 40 chinese died or 100. It's not a numbers game for f##k sake. And who r fighting over numbers, have nothing to do with Army.

All im interested is my soldiers died for what? Did the Chinese moved away? If not than we lost big time.

It's not the losing that matters it's the way you lost and the response that's matter. Im a sikh so very frustrated to see sikh soldier in martyrs list. No soldier deserve this type of death. Atleast during kargil we died doing something impossible.
I just hope the officers who surrendered none of them is sikh.Otherwise I would be so sad. Already after seeing govt response, feeling sorry for those who died for nothing for their country. All were very young , whole life gone & for what ? So that govt later start talks with chinese.

And flame me I don't care, A soldier gives his life cause he has faith in his officer or leader that after his death others will take his place. If 1 knew that he's fighting for nothing & after his death the fight will be over.... I'm just hopi g against hope that because of Bihar elections Modi gives free hand to Army.

You could teach them. Or make them work as manual labor.The fate of the defeated. On the other hand you get nothing from releasing them.
At least it can calm down the tension a bit now. I think Chinese feel necessary not to escalate the situation before the completion of Sichuan-Tibet railway. I might be wrong.

Cost?

Pushing the Indian Army out of entire Kashmir will be a pushover. You just took the entire Galwan valley for no losses.
It might have more deaths when bullets are involved. We only claim till that line. Just maintain it that way

Though the CO died himself but he is responsible for death of his men, what was he thinking by the way?

If you indians can't see that your government doesn't care for lives of your men, then you too are culprits. The only art your government and now your military is good at "telling lies upon lies". You may have gotten away with humiliation you faced in 2019 at hands of Pakistan ...... but this repeat ... for goodness sake.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom