What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

On bharat rakshak they claimed that the Indian soldiers were released due to Chinese fear of Indian firepower (no joke).
https://defence.pk/pdf/posts/12451196/

be afraid, very very afraid
eae7dxau4ain9mf-jpg.642926

or else he'll stink you up like a skunk that he is

Stupid fukin indians at *** think US will give THAAD for free

Attachments

• upload_2020-6-18_21-16-1.png
    upload_2020-6-18_21-16-1.png
    74 KB · Views: 40
  • upload_2020-6-18_21-16-2.png
    upload_2020-6-18_21-16-2.png
    74 KB · Views: 76
Last edited by a moderator:
How many was released in the first batch by China? Some news media reported China released over 40+ captured Indian soldiers and handed over dead bodies back to India

No idea. One of the story teller said when the PLA released the first batch, at least the colonel was still alive at the hand-over. So I guess the poor medical support on the Indian side played a role in his death.

I've just been on Bharat rakhshak for the first time ever just out of curiosity because you happened to mention it.
The delusion there is off the scale.

People on Chinese forums claim that their behavior remind them of the main character of this short story they learned in high school. Unfortunately that’s the same way a lot of pre-revolution Chinese behaved too.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_True_Story_of_Ah_Q

The release of 10 Indian soldiers by China today must really hurt the Indian news media group. There are more foreign news media reporting about this than Indian news media. Only 1 Indian news, TheHindu wrote an article while foreign news BBC, The Guardian, and Singapore's CNA news already reported it.

The release of 10 Indian soldiers by China today must really hurt the Indian news media group. There are more foreign news media reporting about this than Indian news media. Only 1 Indian news, TheHindu wrote an article while foreign news BBC, The Guardian, and Singapore's CNA news already reported it.

This after Indian Army said no soldiers are missing. That makes you wonder if China is holding more.

but delusional Indians interprete Chinese friendly gestures as sign of weakness, they came up with BS like they surrounded 350 pla and pla are scared etc

these people only understands strength, pla need strike fear into these people or they can spin anything into India victory

A thread about a dispute between India and China and you have to hover round religion. I am fully aware you are a Muslim . Trying to reiterate this stand to me is suggesting you are more of a Muslim than those disagreeing with - a trait which is immature.
I will stand by more position - the Indian army and some parts of its common people are responsible for some of the greatest atrocities against Muslims. In my Kashmir I have had me and my family leave the soil vacant because these vermin shoot randomly at us and you want me to have sympathy?
I frankly believe these Indian vermin wouldn’t think twice at putting a bullet into your back. They have had a violent horrific encounter and met their match.
I sympathise at all lives lost but I sympathise 1000 times more at the losses of innocent and Muslims that are at the end of these peoples actions.

My condolences brother for your hardship. My family also came from East Punjab/Kashmir border, so I understand your difficulties.

We Pakistanis love you all, every single Kashmiri from the bottom of our hearts. If the whole world goes against you, you will always have friends and family here in Pakistan. We are one people, in sha Allah it will happen sooner than we expect and we can begin living peacefully again without threats of Hindus.

May Allah swt bless you and your people.

Back
Top Bottom