What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

there are mix news ,

that it was india which provoke china and created the fight , indians didnt know chinese soldiers already had protocols to engage in case indians cross specific line
They went in twice and demolished one tent in point 14 Indians were in around 600 to 700 numbers. They have been warned twice . third time Chinese army was ready.. now Indians are in ful shock which is equal to 27 feb. total embarrassment. It will hunt Indian diplomacy for decades to come..

Nobody believe India's MSM, why anyone would even take a random internet Indian dude seriously?
This defence writer is well know and I think he is ex Indian army officer as well.

I'm starting to think the Indian side just invented the 1967 incident or heavily exaggerated the Chinese casualties just to soothe their 1962 defeat ...

Basically yes

Until a few years ago it was completely utterly forgotten

Then the bakhts pulled it out of their *** and poured some of their hindutva pixi dust on it and made it into a major war that India won and then they all patted each other on their backs for a amazing Indian victory which now discounted Chinese victory in 1962

Basically yes

Until a few years ago it was completely utterly forgotten

Then the bakhts pulled it out of their *** and poured some of their hindutva pixi dust on it and made it into a major war that India won and then they all patted each other on their backs for a amazing Indian victory which now discounted Chinese victory in 1962

I agree. Indian Minister of Defense wouldn't have to say "India is not the India of 1962" when countered Chinese during the height of Doklam crisis, he could have just reminded Chinese the India's victory of 1967.

I am talking about your indian style fake media ..

Sorry but I must say, till yesterday..almost all pakistani and chinese were quoting him "Ajai Shukla".

But now above tweet will not be accepted because people here picks what suit to them.

If it captured by indian army than it says many things as well... and adding weight on indian point of view that many casualties at chinese side as well but still i am not agreed with counts which are saying by indian media.

Sorry but I must say, till yesterday..almost all pakistani and chinese were quoting him "Ajai Shukla".

But now above tweet will not be accepted because people here picks what suit to them.

If it captured by indian army than it says many things as well... and adding weight on indian point that many casualties at chinese side at well but still i am not agreed with counts which are saying by indian media.
You manage to capture sticks ok but what it proves ???

If it captured by indian army than it says many things as well... and adding weight on indian point that many casualties at chinese side at well but still i am not agreed with counts which are saying by indian media.

All is fair in love and war.

If our media are like the indians, tomorrow's headline will be: Thousands of indians killed: C-17s are used to transport dead bodies

Inka yeh haal ham ne khud hi kiya hai.

Ham ne inki eastern side pe state bana di inka contact with world (reality) khatam. inkay trade ko oxygen nhi mil rhi. middle east market tak rasai, kaalu central asian beauties ghar lana chahtay. most majestic in the world northern Pakistan inkay hath se nikal gaya.

insanity has resulted. wits gone dim. denial main hain. psychosisnhua para hai. Pakistan hi responsible hai.

inhe ronay do please.

agar inhe pata ho Allah ne inka yeh haal kiya hai, hum ne nahi.

US intelligence says 35 Chinis slaughtered like swine that night. No wonder Chinis are licking their wounds in silence.

No.. that is USA doing modi a favour by providing fake news so that Modi can have a face saving exit from this humiliation.... no one is buying the ANI figures, or the USA figures.

Back
Top Bottom