What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

There are numerous sources that clearly state India have had a shafting today. The government of India should hang their head in shame - the posturing has resulted in unnecessary deaths. India cannot have a stronger response.
Your posture against China and your nation will suffer the consequences - this is a spanking no other nation has had for a long time.
Now go take a longer hike and enjoy

Why should I take a hike? Numerous sources are Indian sources. Unlike Pakistan nor china we don't hide or deny.

Chinese without a doubt have casualties on their side too. The question is what triggered this standoff and how will it play out from here.

Let's get it straight. Only the initial phase of the conflict 24 hours ago was fought with blunt weapons. The conflict entered the second stage about 9 hours ago with small arms and artillery. It is a war now. It is ongoing. I believe tonight will be the biggest bloodbath India has ever seen since independence. Thousands will be dead within 8 hours from now.
i`ll drink the chinese green tea to that:china::guns:

Do you mean to say that absolutely no Chinese soldier has died yet? Sorry, I'm not interested in engaging a troll like you.
If there is proof of PLA casualties then bring it to the table, otherwise none happened.
You don't need to reply to me.
I would recommend you get yourself a dark room and cry your heart out.

Yeah right. You can wish for it, but it won't happen. And if you think India is going to take this lying down, then you've been too used to fighting weak nations.
India is a very Nation as compared to China....the PLAAF will eat IAF if there will be any Air force involvement.

Back
Top Bottom