What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

All you are quoting is Indian media. So you guys will quote Indian media when it suits you and won't when it doesn't? Go take a hike.

There are numerous sources that clearly state India have had a shafting today. The government of India should hang their head in shame - the posturing has resulted in unnecessary deaths. India cannot have a stronger response.
Your posture against China and your nation will suffer the consequences - this is a spanking no other nation has had for a long time.
Now go take a longer hike and enjoy

Small arms to kill 200+ soldiers??? what a joke. Even in a full scale war that would take days let alone 1 battle on the LAC.

This was def a huge "surgical strike" with armor/artillery involved.

Small arms includes automated machine guns. Reports have confirmed that Indian soldiers died of bullet injuries.

Indian military has confirmed that Chinese have used small arms.

View attachment 642239
Let's get it straight. Only the initial phase of the conflict 24 hours ago was fought with blunt weapons. The conflict entered the second stage about 9 hours ago with small arms and artillery. It is a war now. It is ongoing. I believe tonight will be the biggest bloodbath India has ever seen since independence. Thousands will be dead within 8 hours from now.

So no firearms were used, sadly it's the river who claimed those many lives. I believe PLA didn't intend to kill them, but things went wrong, they did't take in the river factor.

so is that the official Chinese reaction ..oppsie..

Ladakh clashes updates:
  • Clashes took place in Galwan valley last night
  • 20 Indian soldiers dead, dozens injured, some still in PLA custody
  • China says it has sovereignty over Galwan valley, blames India for clashes
  • India blames China of trying to unilaterally change the status-quo
Infact Indian side is admitting far more than 20 Indian Army soldiers have been killed last night, when India was made to runaway from Galwan Valley.

This is rich coming from Indians, "Unilaterally" tried to change the Status Quo.
Who started this by changing the status of Kashmir and Laddakh!!
Funny Indians.

Let's get it straight. Only the initial phase of the conflict 24 hours ago was fought with blunt weapons. The conflict entered the second stage about 9 hours ago with small arms and artillery. It is a war now. I believe tonight will be the biggest bloodbath India has ever seen since independence. Thousands dead will be dead within 8 hours from now.

Yeah right. You can wish for it, but it won't happen. And if you think India is going to take this lying down, then you've been too used to fighting weak nations.

in that case it's a blood bath, i wonder if all the bodies have been handed over to India?
really poor BDA on Indian Military's side....
and once again it shows that how weak Indian Military's InfoWar strategy is. @PanzerKiel whats your opinion on Battle Damage Assessment, was IA able to do it ?

only good in running disinformation war campaigns in peace times against other countries but when needed most, it all fails
As per my sources the event happened around the peak(s) which the Chinese wanted to occupy (had already occupied higher areas close to the peaks - not all peaks are manned by India or China as troop deployment is not massive in the area). I am still unable to verify the news but this makes more sense given the massive scale of injuries and deaths. The Chinese on the other hand did not suffer as much as being claimed by Indian OSINT since they were on higher ground

I am now hearing news of a skirmish and artillery exchange however this is very unlikely. Independent satellite imagery might have shown signs of the damage by now if this was the case.

Let's get it straight. Only the initial phase of the conflict 24 hours ago was fought with blunt weapons. The conflict entered the second stage about 9 hours ago with small arms and artillery. It is a war now. It is ongoing. I believe tonight will be the biggest bloodbath India has ever seen since independence. Thousands will be dead within 8 hours from now.

Please provide sources. We are a facts based forum

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom