What's new

10 amazing things about China

Jeypore I think you just opened the Pandora's box :D ..lots of myths shattered by you here :tongue:

Why are there more Chinese turning Christians then Muslims!!! There has to be something, since Pakistan is afterall the best friend of China!!!

What is going on????

Wait, Someone has to prove me wrong on Christians ratio to Muslims ratio of converting in China.

Some myopic minded people may still be illiterate about the fact that China is a country with secular government.

CPC assumes the leadership and no CPC members are allowed to subject themselves to any religion. This seems, however, not to prevent CPC leaders to take part in some religious ceremonies, which are more like ancestry worships… People’s Congress and Political Consultant members are allowed to take religious stances as long as they are not CPC member.

Some pseudo-Alzheimer's patients may also forget that China is a country of multi-religions.

Under a true secular government, all religions are treated equally, and fairly. There are occasional frictions among different religions, but bloodshed due to different believes are extremely rare, in a sharp contrast to bloody “religion free” Bharat. Since the society is so secular and religions are treated so equally, unlike the Patients, the tolerant Chinese seem not very interested in counting members of his/her own group. He/She just looks for the best religion that fits his/her heart and/or needs.

Your very fact about believers’ number in China also busts the blatant lie that China has no religion freedom, which the Patients have being held dear.

Last edited:
India executes 500 times more children than China executes criminals. Prove me wrong, otherwise.

Lol. How did you come up with that? We haven't even executed Kasab yet!!!

Before you respond to my post, understand that I have better things to do than to respond to 'fanboy' garbage, poverty isn't the same as execution, so those articles you were going to post about childhood malnutrition don't apply. India is second only to China in eradicating poverty.

Lol. How did you come up with that? We haven't even executed Kasab yet!!!

Before you respond to my post, understand that I have better things to do than to respond to 'fanboy' garbage, poverty isn't the same as execution, so those articles you were going to post about childhood malnutrition don't apply. India is second only to China in eradicating poverty.

Your democacy trusts your government to take care of you and your children, but your children are executed softly by your government.

It is clear that it is not that India doesn't have food/resources, it is you murderous government that put your children on to death...

Your democacy trusts your government to take care of you and your children, but your children are executed softly by your government.

It is clear that it is not that India doesn't have food/resources, it is you murderous government that put your children on to death...

Are you seriously trying to imply that the Government of India is deliberately denying its citizens food?

What's the point of such meaningless comments?

Grow up.

1. China execute three times as many people as the rest of the world.
Bad criminal should be published and personally I think it is better than there are 6000 person dead per day for cant be feeded in some country.

5. 200 million Chinese live less than a dollar a day.
Chinese poverty rate is 8%, about 100million. You are wrong.

6. 700 million Chinese drink polluted water
:rofl:Src, please.

Technically the only 100% pollutant free water you can drink is distilled water.

Most of the points are too broadly defined. Also depends what date you take the data from.

Yeah he posted facts which no one can challenge... I don't know what exactly he is looking for... :P

I am not looking for anything, but the funny thing is that the people who are responding are made of bunch of useless reasons, since your purpose here is just bashing. Refute with some crediable examples, and to make you all feel great, Look at the web Link that I post from. It is not a news agency or any credible agency. I think I feel like a fool, since this is a really a credible sources...

1. China execute three times as many people as the rest of the world.
Bad criminal should be published and personally I think it is better than there are 6000 person dead per day for cant be feeded in some country.

5. 200 million Chinese live less than a dollar a day.
Chinese poverty rate is 8%, about 100million. You are wrong.

6. 700 million Chinese drink polluted water
:rofl:Src, please.

now I would like you to prove wrong based on article presented.

Thanks...

PS. I bet his anwsers will be just useless ranting and nothing of hard proofs...

Last edited:
Some myopic minded people may still be illiterate about the fact that China is a country with secular government.

Some pseudo-Alzheimer's patients may also forget that China is a country of multi-religions.

Two things that really stands out. First prove or show me that China is really secular government... I bet you can't!!!!! Hot shot!!!

And secondly, China is made of Multi-Religous society longs as Hans are in control. And prove that other minorities have the equal rights in the Chinese society.

Look hard on these things!!!! It does takes some homework before responding right away.

Thanks...

Two things that really stands out. First prove or show me that China is really secular government... I bet you can't!!!!! Hot shot!!!

Did I provide you with the fact that CPC, the leadership, members are not allowed to bow to any religions? :bounce:

And secondly, China is made of Multi-Religous society longs as Hans are in control. And prove that other minorities have the equal rights in the Chinese society.

Look hard on these things!!!! It does takes some homework before responding right away.

Thanks...

You're welcom...

Aside Han, there are four big minorities (Man, Zhuang, Mongol, Tibet. The Big Five are reflected in the five yellow stars of the chinese national flag). I don't want to wast time on enumerating each of them but the one that may interest you the most: Tibetan.

Please read the following. If you don't agree, provide your refutation with data, not just a big mouth:

Tibet sets GDP growth rate of 12% next year -- Chinatibetnews.com

Tibet ranks 1st in China in telecom growth rate _English_Xinhua

Tibet ranks 1st in China in telecom growth rate- People's Daily Online

BTW, I strongly suggest you study Chinese language. Don't talk to me, but talk to those who don't speak English who happily live in China via Internet.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom