What's new

10 amazing things about China

Why Soo?

Because it is a Totalitarianism system where one can decide the new born being born at that the same time to be named at a given specific timeframe.

Did you understand or do I need to put this in laymens terms!!!!

When the first fire works of Olympics where happening, the Chinese gov't decided at that point that certain newborn where to be name in certain way..

Is it clear to you now.

Jeypore also posted a link at the end of his first post.. click on it and read why...

The blog from where he got his facts from doesn't let me cut and paste.

So What!!

There is google afterall to save yourself from proving me wrong!!!

Isn't it!! Why complain about small things in life!!!

shanghai , beijing , shenzhen , wuhan , Qingdao,
guangzhou, tianjin, Xian, changsha, Urumqi Are just a few mega cities !

So What!!

There is google afterall to save yourself from proving me wrong!!!

Isn't it!! Why complain about small things in life!!!

Jeypore brother,

I wasn't trying to prove you wrong. I know most of these are facts. I wanted to cut and paste for the convenience sake of Dez. Don't get too emotional.

Why Soo?

Because it is a Totalitarianism system where one can decide the new born being born at that the same time to be named at a given specific timeframe.

Did you understand or do I need to put this in laymens terms!!!!

When the first fire works of Olympics where happening, the Chinese gov't decided at that point that certain newborn where to be name in certain way..

Is it clear to you now.

Really? :eek::eek:

Is it clear to you now.
Fudge. Spreader.

China execute three times as many people as the rest of the world.

Is this fudge in vanilla ice cream also..

Chillax mate. Why so grumpy today, eh?
5f1d9a0b4bc54e037b02df63c00264aa.jpg

You posted 'facts', which everyone in this forum knows is true, and yet you are out there challenging everyone to prove you wrong? What exactly are you looking for?
Or did I miss something here?

Jeypore brother,

I wasn't trying to prove you wrong. I know most of these are facts. I wanted to cut and paste for the convenience sake of Dez. Don't get too emotional.

Jeypore dont be emotional.Be happy and enjoy this..:tongue:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah he posted facts which no one can challenge... I don't know what exactly he is looking for... :P
WATER IS LIQUID
EARTH IS ROUND
SUGAR IS SWEET

Now I dare all Pakistanis and Chinese to refute these facts :woot::woot:

Back
Top Bottom