What's new

10,00,000 crore robbed from Indian Banks

iamnobody

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India

Maudi promised to bring back black money stashed in foreign banks. But instead he is letting his fellow Jain, Gujarati & Marwadi crooks loot money from Indian banks.

@Joe Shearer your thoughts

@NagaBaba bhakt kya bolna chahte hai

Last edited:
they didn't steal anything from me

therefore, I don't care

also, this Banerjee guy, crypto leftist Dhruv Rathee, and ugly neckbeard Kunal Kamra are propagandists... only dumb JNU kids fall for their crap.

they didn't steal anything from me

therefore, I don't care

also, this Banerjee guy, crypto leftist Dhruv Rathee, and ugly neckbeard Kunal Kamra are propagandists... only dumb JNU kids fall for their crap.
Wah bhakt ji.

Modi ke sivay ko koi Satya hi nahi bolta hai.

15 lakh toh Diya nahi. Lekin 10,00,000 crore bank ka Paisa gift kar Diya apne apne baniye log ko
that was but a jumla

he meant to say there's that much black stored offshore that if all of it were to be brought back, we'd get the monies.

only leftists and retards ever thought that it was an election promise to actually bring back and spread it around commie style.

save your weak a.s.s. ripostes for the lesser bhakths.

that was but a jumla

he meant to say there's that much black stored offshore that if all of it were to be brought back, we'd get the monies.

only leftists and retards ever thought that it was an election promise to actually bring back and spread it around commie style.

save your weak a.s.s. ripostes for the lesser bhakths.
15 lakhs, 2 crore jobs per year, 15 percent GDP growth rate, doubling farmers income, bringing back black money, yeh issues pe election Jeet ke aaye.

Election jeetne ke bad yeh sab jumle ban gaye. Fir unko vote hi kyun Dena chaiyye.

1683193639598.jpeg

Now that Indians have started seeing big money, get used to terms billions and trillions. WTF is 1000000000... crore? Do bigger numbers make you feel richer?

Now that Indians have started seeing big money, get used to terms billions and trillions. WTF is 1000000000... crore? Do bigger numbers make you feel richer?
Indian numeric system, 10 lakh crore and 10 trillion are the same.

15 lakhs, 2 crore jobs per year, 15 percent GDP growth rate, doubling farmers income, bringing back black money, yeh issues pe election Jeet ke aaye.

Election jeetne ke bad yeh sab jumle ban gaye. Fir unko vote hi kyun Dena chaiyye.
I do not agree.

Last edited:

Maudi promised to bring back black money stashed in foreign banks. But instead he is letting his fellow Jain, Gujarati & Marwadi crooks loot money from Indian banks.

@Joe Shearer your thoughts

@NagaBaba bhakt kya bolna chahte hai
There are more than a dozen examples of how he has cheated on his promises.

It isn't about Modi, it's about the deep, conservative streak in Asian societies, including Indian society, that attracts people to 'strong' leaders, and strict rules, however unjust those may be.

Gandhi's political revolution, empowering the Indian masses, that was made possible by his aligning himself with the habits and beliefs of the masses, took 27 years. To destroy this took the Sangh Parivar 67 years, but they did break the Gandhian influence, and create a permanent constituency of its own. Modi is just a symptom; Indian social beliefs are the disease.

You really that dumb ?
Yes. Cuz even I couldn't deceive people like Mudi. Bande mein talent hai.

You think Mudi loves Hindu. But I hate to inform you he does not give a f about the likes of you.

It isn't about Modi, it's about the deep, conservative streak in Asian societies, including Indian society, that attracts people to 'strong' leaders, and strict rules, however unjust those may be.
What's up with the barrage on -ves ?

Fine, you don't happen to agree with my view but -ves ??

What rules might I have broken to attract such a penalty ?

Remove them, sirji.. and replace with a frowny face one if you must.

Yes. Cuz even I couldn't deceive people like Mudi. Bande mein talent hai.

You think Mudi loves Hindu. But I hate to inform you he does not give a f about the likes of you.
No, voted for entirely different reasons, mazhabi matters were not part of the equation.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom