What's new

Money Held by Indians in Swiss Banks Rises 50% to Over Rs 7,000 Crore

Why should I ask them to certify you as anything? You really have low self-esteem. Not only do you deny your own roots and try to pose as an Indian, you actually seek some kind of validation! Ha.

But nice job getting caught lying twice.
Whatever! Atleast I am not a stanky Bhaiyya.

So much money in swiss banks sent by both indians and pakistani crooks.and no hope of getting it back into the country:confused:

Of course you aren't. You need to be Indian first. Something you clearly wish you were. Nevermind. If wishes were horses....
Ask your Brahmin friends @Nilgiri @Peshwa. They know what I am.

You are a BIMARU bhikari living in my state. Who are you to question my nationality?

You are a BIMARU bhikari living in my state. Who are you to question my nationality?
Haha. Sure in an alternate reality where you "frequent" a place which had pretty much such shop. I understand your shame of hiding your roots - can sympathize but not empathize as an Indian. Keep posing as an Indian from whichever state you like. Even if you pose as a Jarawa tribesman from the Andamans in India, it would still be a step up for you.

Why should I ask them to certify you as anything? You really have low self-esteem. Not only do you deny your own roots and try to pose as an Indian, you actually seek some kind of validation! Ha.

But nice job getting caught lying twice.

poole to purana paapi nikla...............:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:
suffering from low self esteem.

laughing-gifs-ricky-gervais.gif

poole tune kya kia ............:cheers:

Haha. Sure in an alternate reality where you "frequent" a place which had pretty much such shop. I understand your shame of hiding your roots - can sympathize but not empathize as an Indian. Keep posing as an Indian from whichever state you like. Even if you pose as a Jarawa tribesman from the Andamans in India, it would still be a step up for you.
The mental trauma must be so severe.

You can believe whatever you want to believe. No need to quote/tag me.

yahud o nasara o brahman o north indian o hindi conspiracy against poole maratha from mahar band .

Last edited:

Not enough mental trauma for me to change my DP and my screen name hoping no one would figure it out. That takes a special kind of inferiority complex in one's own roots. But I can't blame you - it must be really painful to be what you really are. So much shame. Tsk Tsk.

Not enough mental trauma for me to change my DP and my screen name hoping no one would figure it out. That takes a special kind of inferiority complex in one's own roots. But I can't blame you - it must be really painful to be what you really are. So much shame. Tsk Tsk.
Actually you couldn't figure it out. You thought this was my 2nd id. I had to tell you I only changed my username.

Now drink some Gau Mutra before you lose more brain cells, bhaiyye

Actually you couldn't figure it out. You thought this was my 2nd id. I had to tell you I only changed my username.

Now drink some Gau Mutra before you lose more brain cells, bhaiyye

Gau mutra? Hahahahaha - giving hints of your true origin, lol. You really ought not to be ashamed of your origin and your roots. Even people from Somalia or Sudan are proud of where they are from. It takes someone with some major issues to hide his true roots. I sincerely hope you find that little bit of self respect. But given your history, I have my doubts. Keep posing "Pule". And keep getting caught in your lies.

And I figured you were the same guy - irrespective of the number of accounts, ids or user handles you use. You stick out lile a sore thumb because you are so ashamed of you are.

Gau mutra? Hahahahaha - giving hints of your true origin, lol. You really ought not to be ashamed of your origin and your roots. Even people from Somalia or Sudan are proud of where they are from. It takes someone with some major issues to hide his true roots. I sincerely hope you find that little bit of self respect. But given your history, I have my doubts. Keep posing "Pule". And keep getting caught in your lies.

And I figured you were the same guy - irrespective of the number of accounts, ids or user handles you use. You stick out lile a sore thumb because you are so ashamed of you are.
So emotional boy! Your butthurt arouses me.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom