What's new

1: Well, COVID has officially made it to every part of China, even this isolated corner ... we've all gotten it now.

At this stage why even bother with a few thousands. Just claim that China managed COVID so well that Chinese vaccines & medical system reduced the deaths which might have happened due to other causes as well. & now in fact it's a '-ve' death toll that you have achieved due to the pandemic. If you are writing fiction then at least let it be interesting.
Dude, i am. Just reporting what is happening around me,if you want to believe what you want to believe, no matter what I say, you will still have prejudice. Does Chinese vaccines work, YES, i am proof of it, is China under a covid crisis, Yes for 2 weeks and now i can tell you due to the mild nature of omicron and our earlier vaccination, people are confident again. If i were you, i will start pumping airline stocks

Dude, i am. Just reporting what is happening around me,if you want to believe what you want to believe, no matter what I say, you will still have prejudice. Does Chinese vaccines work, YES, i am proof of it, is China under a covid crisis, Yes for 2 weeks and now i can tell you due to the mild nature of omicron and our earlier vaccination, people are confident again. If i were you, i will start pumping airline stocks
Exactly, I'm just asking you & the fellow posters to have a similar unprejudiced attitude when you talk about other countries & not go by some unofficial reports or YouTube videos. So, be careful when you quote that India has 6 million deaths as compared to few thousands in China.

Did Indian vaccines work, YES, I am proof of it. Was India under a COVID crisis, yes for a few weeks. Did our government release official COVID death figures during the entire course of COVID & is it still reporting, YES, & it is 0.5M (& this when it didn't use the tactics followed by China - only respiratory deaths are called COVID deaths). So, even with higher transparency & broader classification, we are nowhere near the number that you guys use to pump up your collective egos. If you are so accepting of your 'few thousand deaths' then atleast accept what is reported by India & don't make imaginary numbers. & in reply don't bother posting pics with a few burning pyers when internet is awash with similar pics from Chinese mortuaries.

Exactly, I'm just asking you & the fellow posters to have a similar unprejudiced attitude when you talk about other countries & not go by some unofficial reports or YouTube videos. So, be careful when you quote that India has 6 million deaths as compared to few thousands in China.

Did Indian vaccines work, YES, I am proof of it. Was India under a COVID crisis, yes for a few weeks. Did our government release official COVID death figures during the entire course of COVID & is it still reporting, YES, & it is 0.5M (& this when it didn't use the tactics followed by China - only respiratory deaths are called COVID deaths). So, even with higher transparency & broader classification, we are nowhere near the number that you guys use to pump up your collective egos. If you are so accepting of your 'few thousand deaths' then atleast accept what is reported by India & don't make imaginary numbers. & in reply don't bother posting pics with a few burning pyers when internet is awash with similar pics from Chinese mortuaries.
Unfortunately, they did not learn from the first outbreak which enveloped the world and doubled down on any attempt to gain access to the natural vector which could have been responsible; every attempt made by WHO was stiffled; all thousands of literature papers published suddenly were taken off line from their sites which were published by their own scientists. I got off the call from my researcher colleague in Guangzhou - situation is dire especially in outlying areas- unlike what these paid CCP bots are saying; her own family in the rural areas are pretty sick and there are no medications available to treat fever. Of course we will never see the real pictures of situation out in the villages. Even now, they are not publishing any numbers. I guess chinese statistics - from a country that killed millions in their cultural revolution and great leap forward; dont expect anything much - except for the broken record - west is bad, everyone is bad - chinese communists are the best.

Chill dude, i was just screwing with some of your countrymen who were dissing China. Come on, i am impartial, of course Indian vaccines work, if it doesn't, your government won't allow it. Btw i am at a ski resort in Zhejiang province, things are bustling.
IMG_20230104_142709.jpg

Unfortunately, they did not learn from the first outbreak which enveloped the world and doubled down on any attempt to gain access to the natural vector which could have been responsible; every attempt made by WHO was stiffled; all thousands of literature papers published suddenly were taken off line from their sites which were published by their own scientists. I got off the call from my researcher colleague in Guangzhou - situation is dire especially in outlying areas- unlike what these paid CCP bots are saying; her own family in the rural areas are pretty sick and there are no medications available to treat fever. Of course we will never see the real pictures of situation out in the villages. Even now, they are not publishing any numbers. I guess chinese statistics - from a country that killed millions in their cultural revolution and great leap forward; dont expect anything much - except for the broken record - west is bad, everyone is bad - chinese communists are the best.
You need to chill your *** down, we didn't learn? We learned to save our people while you dumbasses had no choice but open up and now when we can't contain the contagious omicron anymore which coincidently was mutated due to your incompetence, we open up and now we are the villain? Right, first talk to your 6 million mates.

It's pretty clear at this point that the stats released by China are unreliable as they have very different classification methods from the rest of the world.

Previously they don't add asymptomatic cases to their official count, and according to their numbers, ~90% of all cases are asymptomatic. I always found it puzzling that they have such a high rate of asymptomatic cases because that is contrary against what I've seen, but I gave them the benefit of doubt because they are the only country which tests so frequently and extensively which would uncover asymptomatic cases unlike other countries.

Turns out that number is probably BS. As more Chinese have been infected recently, they have also started questioning the veracity of the stats on whether 90% of cases are asymptomatic because almost every positive cases they know are symptomatic (fever, cough, sore throat etc). I read some who previously got infected shared that if you are initially asymptomatic and started showing symptoms a few days later, you have to take a lung CT scan and show that you have 'white spots' in your lungs before getting classified as a symptomatic case, which is a tedious process for the majority. Not sure how true is this claim, but I'm pretty sure 90% of cases are not asymptomatic.

Their official number for Covid deaths previously, which on most days indicate zero deaths, is probably also BS. For this they have already admitted that they have very different classification methods from the rest of the world.

Before they reopened, there are estimates that China already had ~600K excess deaths. If it's accurate, I thought it's mostly due to the the delayed medical attention for non-Covid patients from the lockdowns and diverting medical resources to battle Covid. But now it seems more likely that they have undercounted Covid deaths.

September article:
View attachment 908601
View attachment 908602

This looks horrible if true. Like how some posters used to make fun of.

Families filmed 'burning corpses of Covid victims on streets' as China's cases explode

This looks horrible if true. Like how some posters used to make fun of.

Families filmed 'burning corpses of Covid victims on streets' as China's cases explode

Debunked lies, only for brain dead people.

More images and videos, if one really looks for.

If China had free media, these incidents would show up and people could see the scale of crisis.

But China only has party state media and party-truth.

If China had free media, these incidents would show up and people could see the scale of crisis.

LoL, Do you know those pics were taken from the Chinese social media? grow some brain, would you?

Previously they don't add asymptomatic cases to their official count, and according to their numbers, ~90% of all cases are asymptomatic. I always found it puzzling that they have such a high rate of asymptomatic cases because that is contrary against what I've seen, but I gave them the benefit of doubt because they are the only country which tests so frequently and extensively which would uncover asymptomatic cases unlike other countries.

Turns out that number is probably BS. As more Chinese have been infected recently, they have also started questioning the veracity of the stats on whether 90% of cases are asymptomatic because almost every positive cases they know are symptomatic (fever, cough, sore throat etc). I read some who previously got infected shared that if you are initially asymptomatic and started showing symptoms a few days later, you have to take a lung CT scan and show that you have 'white spots' in your lungs before getting classified as a symptomatic case, which is a tedious process for the majority. Not sure how true is this claim, but I'm pretty sure 90% of cases are not asymptomatic.
In summer it was true, but not now.

他透露,“很多医生和护士其实都已经有点肺炎了,哎呀,我感觉我们大家好像都被专家骗了,不是说90%无症状吗?”

接着他解释说,“其实并不是(被骗)啊,怎么说呢?六七月份夏天的时候,很多医生去支援定点方舱、定点医院,那时候的患者真的是很多都是无症状,真的是没有症状,很轻感觉,偶尔可能有些人会有嗓子疼。”
He revealed, "Many doctors and nurses have already had pneumonia. Oh, I feel like we have all been fooled by experts. Didn't they say that 90% of them are asymptomatic?"

Then he explained, "It's not actually (being cheated), what should I say? In the summer of June and July, many doctors went to support designated shelters and designated hospitals. At that time, many patients were really asymptomatic. It's really asymptomatic, it feels very light, and occasionally some people may have a sore throat."

LoL, Do you know those pics were taken from the Chinese social media? grow some brain, would you?

In summer it was true, but not now.

他透露,“很多医生和护士其实都已经有点肺炎了,哎呀,我感觉我们大家好像都被专家骗了,不是说90%无症状吗?”

接着他解释说,“其实并不是(被骗)啊,怎么说呢?六七月份夏天的时候,很多医生去支援定点方舱、定点医院,那时候的患者真的是很多都是无症状,真的是没有症状,很轻感觉,偶尔可能有些人会有嗓子疼。”

They are either taken from the Chinese personal social media accounts before they are deleted by the party police, or they are uploaded by some brave VPN user directly on Twitter.

Oftentimes, these images leak through Hong Kong or Taiwan.

Anyways, we will never know the truth as there's no opposition or non-party media, right? So, make your pick.

They are either taken from the Chinese personal social media accounts before they are deleted by the party police, or they are uploaded by some brave VPN user directly on Twitter.

Oftentimes, these images leak through Hong Kong or Taiwan.

Anyways, we will never know the truth as there's no opposition or non-party media, right? So, make your pick.

Lol, You always claim that I used western sources too much and now I use some Chinese sources and you say they not as trustworthy as random baseless western media that you posted, so what do you really want to say? why you always try so hard to contradict yourself?

Lol, You always claim that I used western sources too much and now I use some Chinese sources and you say they not as trustworthy as random baseless western media that you posted, so what do you really want to say? why you always try so hard to contradict yourself?

North Korean and Iranian media, too, debunk many lies, allegedly.

Yet, they are not independent or free media. The are clerical (or, party, in China and NK) mouthpieces.

They cannot not parrot the party line.

Your link does not prove anything, besides. Even the screenshot is not the same as shown in the video. Furthermore, although China has draconian censorship apparatus, there are too many images, but no point in sharing them.

I only wanted to show bad things happen, including those you make use of to promote your party.

Just that, the truth more difficult to emerge. So, unlike you who can easily dig free media in US or India, ours is a greater challenge.

North Korean and Iranian media, too, debunk many lies, allegedly.

Yet, they are not independent or free media. The are clerical (or, party, in China and NK) mouthpieces.

They cannot not parrot the party line.

Your link does not prove anything, besides. Even the screenshot is not the same as shown in the video. Furthermore, although China has draconian censorship apparatus, there are too many images, but no point in sharing them.

I only wanted to show bad things happen, including those you make use of to promote your party.

Just that, the truth more difficult to emerge. So, unlike you who can easily dig free media in US or India, ours is a greater challenge.
lOL, if you already made up your mind, why you wanted me to quote Chinese media previously? why you accused me of only using western media in PDF?

9e6b2b6e-988d-4023-87e4-e91a3d34755f.4c6510c17ad6e4fe94a6c3ddb9712f1e.jpeg

Yup look at the zombies skiing. Lol. Burn something then just claim it's burning bodies, dude, if that's true, it's only 'ONE BODY' I saw.
IMG_20230104_142709.jpg

For God's sake it's easier for us to bury them if it's that bad, we habe no custom of hindu pyres. I know you guys had alot of bbq tandoori during delta, but omicron is totally mild, we don't have ppl queueing for oxygen, we did have a shortage of paracetamol though until recently.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom