What's new

1: Well, COVID has officially made it to every part of China, even this isolated corner ... we've all gotten it now.

Covid escape from China! Mother and child escape through sky bridge

Printindia? Lolol. Dude, i know delta was bad, but trying to justify your own fck ups with omicron is just desperate. Lolololol.

I don't know how gullible you guys are OR you probably think the entire world is. Print is one of the most reputed news outlets in India. Anyways I have shared articles & quotes from Pakistani & WHO sources which weren't refuted in a similar way.

This is what world is reporting. You can choose to ignore this & believe that 7 people a week are dying when 250 million got infected between 1 to 20 Dec (as per Chinese sources - if you want to know which, you can go through the video at the end). That says a lot more about you than anyone else. Even typical flu has a mortality rate between 0.1% to 1% depending on the age group. So, I guess COVID (given that it's omicron) is not even comparable to flu for SuperChinese population (reported mortality rate of > .00001%). Anyways, everybody is welcome to their beliefs. You can continue to worship your government & party.

I don't know how gullible you guys are OR you probably think the entire world is. Print is one of the most reputed news outlets in India. Anyways I have shared articles & quotes from Pakistani & WHO sources which weren't refuted in a similar way.

This is what world is reporting. You can choose to ignore this & believe that 7 people a week are dying when 250 million got infected between 1 to 20 Dec (as per Chinese sources - if you want to know which, you can go through the video at the end). That says a lot more about you than anyone else. Even typical flu has a mortality rate between 0.1% to 1% depending on the age group. So, I guess COVID (given that it's omicron) is not even comparable to flu for SuperChinese population (reported mortality rate of > .00001%). Anyways, everybody is welcome to their beliefs. You can continue to worship your government & party.

Open burning of corpses, is considered desecration of body, you get jailed for that, it's winter now, the bodies won't rot genius. So it is simpler to bury it which is in line with Chinese belief systems anyway, we don't practice funeral pyres like hindoos. That's the reason you can see pyres in space. If this was true CNN would have gone full blast.

The same print India claimed Indians killed 40 with 5 soldiers. Lol

Back
Top Bottom